Deleted

'Unearthing Uldum'

I was doing the achievement 'Unearthing Uldum' and currently I am on 107/108 quests. I've been to every quest hub and there are no more visible quests to pick up as I've done them all. Might there be a secret place that I have missed?

you might want to take a look at this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-find-anymore!
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Scarabs in the Chamber of Stars. Kill one it'll pop up a quest. If you've done that one try the hyenas or the vultures near the Schnottz goblin encampment.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

15+ Year Old Account
    Go kill a scarab in the Obelisk of the Stars. it starts a quest.
    Loser since Feb. 05'

I find it funny how Unearthing Uldum comes so close to the achievement number, yet I'm at least 30 quests well past the Twilight Highlands achievement.

Deleted
    Have you killed the dragon at the Obelisk of the Moon? He will drop his head wich gives you a quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vent View Post
    Have you killed the dragon at the Obelisk of the Moon? He will drop his head wich gives you a quest.
    And you get one of each basic-colour gem, blue quality, out of it.

As already stated, there are some 'hidden' quests that you only trigger if you kill a specific mob. I know I found one of the missing quests for my shaman when I attacked a scarab by mistake while leveling my warrior. Until then I was certain I'd have to kill the dragon if I wanted to get the achievement.

Kill a vulture. Or a hyena. Or a beetle. Or a certain, rather flammable dragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are already multiple closed threads on this, AND an open thread with this as the title on the front page...
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e%29-107-108-_