Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best PvP Class out there?

As the title says, i was wondering. what's the Best as in best Utility and Survivability and Burst, PvP Class atm?
    Playing since 2007.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter or warrior.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    Hunter or warrior.
    I lol'd

On-topic: Feral, Warrior or Frost Mage I guess

Deleted
    Warrior or Mage

Feral, Warrior or DK.

Deleted
    Ferals will be nerfed, warriors and mages were, are and will be THE pvp classes.

Warrior
    But... why dont you make a voting... a poll...? ^^

any class can be the best it just matters how good YOU are

Quote Originally Posted by zzzacs View Post
    any class can be the best it just matters how good YOU are
    Sorry son but we aren't talking about BLC, but about WoW.

Hunter
    Yeah man lol.

Ontopic: Probably DK with feral as close second. Frost mage and Warriors sharing the 3th place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Between the third and fourth circle of hell
    If you are looking for near-immortal survivability, try a self healing tank spec, Blood DK or Prot Paladin. Prot paladin's also have a surprising amount of burst damage, if you can line up a 3HP Shield of the Righteous and Avenger's shield, if it puts someone low enough you can finish with hammer of wrath, taking someone down surprisingly quick. If you can't do that, you can use the holy power for self heals instead, and kill them from seal ticks.

If you are looking for a balance of survivability and damage, take a look at frost mages and frost DKs. both scale absurdly well to mastery, and have (at least at 80) unhealable burst. I haven't tried either with a level 85 health pool yet however. Both of these have decent survivability cooldowns and CC as well.

Most classes have some form of pvp utility, and with this it is more about having tools that compliment the people you run with.

Desktop: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.8GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, Dual Nvidia GTX 470 SLI
    Laptop: 2.2GHz Core i7, 8GB DDR3 1333, 2GB Radeon HD 6990

10+ Year Old Account
    every class has its up and downs in pvp

but as far as Utility and Survivability warrior imo

they can do a good bit of burst 2

if ur arms at duel start intercept if they fear ect ect move away from u quickly charge them hamstring once

rend deadly calm colossus Smash throw down let the beating begin if throw down wears off hit hamstring a second time 2 root them in place

the thing with warriors is theres so many different combos u can do with 3 stances u have 2 learn them once u do its amazing

prots good 2 u can take a great amount of damage u have tons of cc and u can go from the brink of death to nearly full health by using last stand

and enraged regen 2gether in battle grounds u can chain groups of people useing victory rush mine atm heals for 48k

and sry 4 the wall of text =p

Deleted
    Can I just ask how are warriors one of the best pvp classes again (wut spec do you guys use? and wuts your strategy?) Right now I am leveling a warrior and I can't complain about his viability in pvp, however he is not the greatest class possible. Pala's give me a lot of trouble with their bubble and instant heals, while mages are annoying if I am not in my tank spec (so I only have 1 charge) Ofc the rest of the classes are quite easy to kill, but this 2 seem to be topping pvp right now, with warriors on the third place. (also since when are warlocks so idk, useless?? i mean i hardly see them now, but I remember they used to dominate)

warrior and frost mage it seems

15+ Year Old Account
    You can never go wrong with a mage. Out of almost all the arena seasons I have been in they have always performed well.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    all the above and warlock will be as good as it has always been

Feral/Warrior/DK - Can't be more faceroll then they are atm the unlimited burst and survivability they got going is beyond insane -.-
    Oh hi

I hate you for this thread, a thousand years, my hate.

Feral, Warrior, DK and Frost Mages.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by zzzacs View Post
    any class can be the best it just matters how bad your OPPONENTS are
    Fix'ed.

Even though I, somewhat, agree with you, i must say that a good mage against a good player of any class you want will win 8 out of 10 times because mages are better in PvP atm. And basically better than everyone else atm... imo
    Last edited by Odyseas; 2010-12-19 at 02:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably warrior. As a hunter is seems to be the only melee that I can't kite. Also they hit pretty damn high on me. I have heared of DK's doing some awesome anti-spell caster stuff. I can keep a caster silenced for 9 seconds.