Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    guys relax they'll nerf mages.
    Remember in Wotlk they were critting frostbolts for 2-3k in pvp.
    know this class choosers, it will go back to this

Deleted
    Enhancement shamans are great compared to 80, though I'm running with a rogue with 2.4k rating experience, so we pretty much steamroll through everything on our battlegroup :P

warrior?

i think so but if against enhancement shaman and rogue

i'm getting tear into pieces by them

maybe i'm weak.

Deleted
    Feral/DK i suppose

1. Mage
    2. Mage
    3. Mage
    4. Mage
    5. Mage
    6. Feral
    7. Warlock
    8. Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreeze View Post
    I lol'd
    So did I :P..
    I have to say Feral, magelol and warr aswell!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Mages of all classes have one of the lowest survivability. The only reason they do survive is because their insane mobility, and controlling moves. It's less of them being tank like and healable and more of their sheer control regardless of what happens. Everyone screams how easy they are and face roll, it's just that this class like a few others rogue/lock have a ridiculous amount of control in the game (especially rogue) because they are so squishy. They have a ridiculously high skill cap and can be pretty unbeatable though if you find a good one.

Hunter obviously! We look like predator, duh...
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Quote Originally Posted by xile View Post
    Mages of all classes have one of the lowest survivability. The only reason they do survive is because their insane mobility, and controlling moves. It's less of them being tank like and healable and more of their sheer control regardless of what happens. Everyone screams how easy they are and face roll, it's just that this class like a few others rogue/lock have a ridiculous amount of control in the game (especially rogue) because they are so squishy. They have a ridiculously high skill cap and can be pretty unbeatable though if you find a good one.
    Warlock does not have ridiculous amounts of control. Warlock has a 5 sec stun as demo, and a 3 sec stun as destro and an overnerfed cc called fear. Dont compare warlocks to mages. Btw, I just have to ask you this, how do you know that mages are squishy? Have you ever actually touched one?

Quote Originally Posted by Odyseas View Post
    Warlock does not have ridiculous amounts of control. Warlock has a 5 sec stun as demo, and a 3 sec stun as destro and an overnerfed cc called fear. Dont compare warlocks to mages. Btw, I just have to ask you this, how do you know that mages are squishy? Have you ever actually touched one?

LOL are you serious? Warlocks are masters of control. Multiple fears, ranged stun, pet abilities. Please, I understand you play a lock, but you can't possibly say that an aff/destro lock aren't ridiculously powerful in pvp right now. I even have an lock alt, when I kill someone with them I'm always thinking "man, that poor guy didn't even have a chance to do anything".

What is your definition of best? Every class has at least one weakness, but if you mean combining stupidly op crowd control, self healing, and amazing damage there are only 3, possibly 4 you can go with.

Warrior, Certain specs of lock, Mage. Possibly a feral but I'm betting on huge incoming nerfs for them. Those first three though are pretty insane right now. Each one has powerful self heals, great control, and the ability to entirely negate an opponents defenses. I'm also pretty sure you won't see them nerfed as all three are now a staple of arenas. Every season recently they have all three had very good representation, and because of that it's expected they will be ontop. Imagine how bad it would be if any of those three got nerfed down to say ret paladin levels.

let's put it another way. you can take any two of those three and throw in a resto shammy and you are set for high ratings in 3s. You can take all three of them and toss in a random healer and a random dps and be set for at least mid rating in 5s.

Deleted
    dk with pocket healer and two omfg badass pets