Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    if u advertise ur an expert in transmute then he should get procs

First off if you advertise that your are transmute spec then people are going to request your service expecting the procs to be theirs. Generally speaking though you should discuss such maters before hand as you do not want to get a GM involved. Personal experience is the customer will usually give a bigger tip per proc, unless you got one of those chang WotLK babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Most of the time i just give them an finished bar, and 99% of people is fine with it, for the rest, i craft it there at the spot, if i procc, i keep the extra bars. (alt needs tank gear)
    This. I never, EVER craft on the spot, though. If someone cries about it, they get there mats back with the message "Then advertise that you're looking for procs. My xmute is on CD, I was just selling what I had on me."

No need for them to know that you're not actually on CD.

Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    if the buyer looked for a transmute master then, i would say the procs is his, if he just looked for a alchemist then thay are yours
    This goes back to my "never EVER craft in front of people" rule.

If they're looking for a transmute master, I don't respond, because for some reason every one that I've responded to has always wanted to give me the same CD fee for however many procs. I think that is bullshit, personally, since I leveled the craft, not you.

Mats for product, plus a fee, and deal with it or go somewhere else.

On a side note, my first xmute procced a x5. cha-CHING!
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.

If someone paid for a transmute they get what the spell to create the item states. If something proccs? the crafter paid to sometimes get proccs and IMO, unless the person wishes to pay for proccs, the proccs are the property of the crafter.

If someone is unhappy in regards to that line of thinking then they can level the proffession themselves.

IMO, if they give you the mats for 1, you give them 1 in return. I never give procs to the buyer unless they are someone I know OR I specifically advertised that I was selling my cooldown as an xmute mastery.

If they say WTB Truegold CD, you best believe I'm keeping the procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallixenia View Post
    This goes back to my "never EVER craft in front of people" rule.

So, I've only recently gotten into playing the tradeskills, and prior to now I've had no dealings with people in regards to buying their CD's or mine. How do you not craft in front of people if they're there to give you their mats?

Deleted
    friends ect: they get them

random scrub: they get what they paid for, e.g. one.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    So, I've only recently gotten into playing the tradeskills, and prior to now I've had no dealings with people in regards to buying their CD's or mine. How do you not craft in front of people if they're there to give you their mats?
    It's assumed, (since your the one with Alchemy) that you have an additional truegold (or any other xmute) on hand at the time of them handing you the mats for said xmute.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    I would do it in front of them but if you don't join a group they won't know how many procs you got. Thats the way I would do it just to avoid anybody freaking out if they want the procs

Quote Originally Posted by Passive Apathy View Post
    It's assumed, (since your the one with Alchemy) that you have an additional truegold (or any other xmute) on hand at the time of them handing you the mats for said xmute.
    So, they hand you the mats and you hand them a Truegold (for example) Bar in return, no transmuting involved?

Exactaly. You are then free to transmute on your own time (if your CD is still refreshing) or on another character/friend with alchemy.

Personally I look for xmute specced on purpose so that I can get as many as possible. Wouldn't exactly like it if they kept a couple but I usually tip a lot more when they are xmute specced so.