Bladestorm for pvp, needs a buff?

Basically bladestorm damage sucks in pvp plain and simple. If you argue this i'll laugh at you. Im using it right now as a get-out-of-roots or avoid cc's by precasting button, and so its usually cancelled right away. I'd honestly be waaay happier with a 6 second immune to cc cd.

Any other warriors a little unhappy with bladestorm atm? I almost consider not speccing into it but its still damn useful to avoid roots.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think anyone is happy with it as its is pretty much useless for pvp right now, and blizzard won't give any responses. But what I have found through playing a few chars is that not all 31 point talents are good. Bladestorm is just one of those 'made for pve' talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Krab View Post
    I don't think anyone is happy with it as its is pretty much useless for pvp right now, and blizzard won't give any responses. But what I have found through playing a few chars is that not all 31 point talents are good. Bladestorm is just one of those 'made for pve' talents.
    And as a PvE'er may I say, it sucks for PvE too. It is actually more useful in PvP than in PvE just now as at least the root removal / immunity is good for something!

It is a "made for PvE" talent that was broken by Blizz because of PvP.

Its cause blizzards new model when it comes to AoE attacks is that they dont give much of an impact on one target but actually excel at attacking multiple targets, yes i use it for avoiding CCs and snares etc. but i still find it useful (pvp wise) when like i want to attack multiple targets in a BG, i run in sweeping strikes > bladestorm which is then followed by a cleave, this doesnt put as much pressure on one target but your actually delivering moderate amount of pressure on multiple targets. Plus psychologically bladestorm looks intimidating and can mentally demoralize the opponent, plus bladestorm coupled with csmash i can get some good 6k hits and even 8k crits on most targets which is pretty decent. hope this wall of text helps

yea it blows its onlu a root remover anti cc move which is a shame. its no longer a finisher

15+ Year Old Account
    Bladestorm is my giant middle finger to ring of frost.

Blade Storm's intention was to be a powerful AoE cool down for a DPS spec that had less AoE potential than another of it's classes specs. The damage was so ridiculous that it turned into practically an instant "I Win!" button in PvP, even if only against a single target.

Blade Storm's not supposed to be a strong single target ability.

Plain and simple.

Yeah bladestorm is where it supposed to be now.... its not supposed to be an IWIN button in PvP, its supposed to be an AoE cooldown+CC break. Arms warriors are PLENTY powerful without the IWIN button however, so its fine.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Deleted
    I found out now people in bgs are happy to see a bladestorming warrior, cause they can dps him, while taking a little amount of damage.
    Mostly now I am using it to lure casters..many will stop and start to cast, just in time for me to cancel bladestorm aura and pummel em down

try popping inner rage + recklessness + str trinket if u have 1 + sweeping strikes + dark racial for worgens! lol. I call it the Lawnmower