Farming honor too easy?

it's been 5 days since honor gear has been released.

i find myself getting my 5th honor set gear and now i got a full set + trinket.

total honor spent = 11550
    minus honor cap = - 4000

5 days of BG = 7550 honor .. an average of 1.5k honor per day.

my queue timer are on 9 mins

a losing typical BG only yield you 50 honor ....
    a winning one can go over 100+ ..

you guys think it's easy to farm?

Deleted
    Imo, it was faster with the old system. I got honor capped almost twice a day with the old system + WG quests. Got a couple of friends and just won every single bg, esp when it was WSG weekend.

Deleted
    It's supposed to be easy. Blizzard wants PVP to be about skill not who spends more hours of his life on grinding. You won't get the best gear out of honor anyway.

For Horde it might be easy, but whenever I tried doing a lv85 bg we lost every time same thing for 80...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiso94 View Post
    For Horde it might be easy, but whenever I tried doing a lv85 bg we lost every time same thing for 80...
    How is it easier for horde when we spend 3x as much time in queues than we do in the actual BGs.

Deleted
    with 30 mins avg queue time , no it's not. not to mention the fact that alliance guys with 1-2 min queues , queue faster, get gear faster, win a lot more...

Deleted
    1500 honor per day equals about one piece of gear per day, it's the same as before, if not even less.

Why does it matter? PVP shouldn't be about gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Stop making assumptions based on YOUR server, it's different for each battlegroup.
    fail , all battlegroups are connected nowadays, you Q with ppl from everywhere within your region

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I spent about 30-40 minutes in the queue at the moment so it's taking a while to get honor.
    As someone stated above the alliance get much faster queues so they're gearing up faster which then make it a tad more difficult to win. Especially with the state of some people in random BGs these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gielnik View Post
    It's supposed to be easy. Blizzard wants PVP to be about skill not who spends more hours of his life on grinding. You won't get the best gear out of honor anyway.
    you only need to win 3 rated battlegrounds / week to obtain the best pvp gear in the game in like 2 months.

Takes even less effort...

Deleted
    Srsly not at all.

q times are like 15-20 min on my server,+we don't win all the time,actually made like 500honor in like 4-5 hours,which sucks.

Average BG brings 60 honor, it lasts 20 min thats about 3 honor per minute, 180 honor per hour.

For 1500 honor a day you would need 8 hours this way. Now maybe you are lucky and your BGs take 15 min and is all wins still it would mean 6 hous of play ONLY for honor farm. This is way to much.

I can sometimes go 4-6 hours in wow but i never spend more then 2hr-3hr a day in a BG and BGs are my favourite fun. The fact that you can do a farm that takes me a month in 5 days because you play a lot doesent mean blizz should enrf honor gain so it takes 6 months for me.

---------- Post added 2010-12-19 at 08:00 PM ----------

Another thing, now you can get full epic with just 6 wins a week in about 2 months, if honor took any longer to farm it would be harder and longer to get blue set then epic one and that makes 0 sense.
    If anything they should add a daily honor cap of maybe 500-600 so it would take longer if thats what you wish, but really 100 hours is long enough , of course it can be short if you play 10 h a day but most ppl play much less .
    Last edited by Victoriaautmors; 2010-12-19 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoohoodoo View Post
    with 30 mins avg queue time , no it's not. not to mention the fact that alliance guys with 1-2 min queues , queue faster, get gear faster, win a lot more...
    I agree, my ques are ridiculously long as opposed to the alliance. We use to own them, now we farm so slow they out gear us pretty badly.

---------- Post added 2010-12-19 at 03:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bags View Post
    Why does it matter? PVP shouldn't be about gear.
    Do you play wow?

If you compare it to the effort it takes to aquire similar gear through JUST Hc points, id say it was a little bit slow..

But this said, I think points should be removed entirely from HC's and go back to the days of "Kill stuff for your loot" rather than slack through HC's to gain enough points to buy gear to skip content.

it feels ok at the moment. I havent been going anything close to hardcore and I have my 4 piece set of bloodthirsty with a trinket, which is about 9.4k honour in a few days - 2k that I had before cata.

7.4k honour is good for a couple of days work imo! thats 2-3 pieces of GOOD pvp gear.