Exp in the Cata Trial

I got the Cata trial and I'm at 99.9999 percent. Since then, I've done like 15 quests and 2 instance, both daily's so they were for the 100k Exp. I'm wondering if, when I get cata in a few days, will I automatically get the exp i couldnt get... So would I get something like, 800k instant xp, or do i just start at the 99.999 percent of the level? Thank you.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    my guess is that you will not get the extra xp you will start at 99%of the lvl

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question similar to this (i hope you don't mind me using your thread but its 1 of the latest and i don't want to make a new 1 adding to the few that have already been made) If i download the 10 day trial will i not be able to lvl my other toons (like say a lvl 41 mage)? i know that there is a cap of lvl 20 or around that on a normal trial
    An elephant never forgets, but i forget what the elephant remembers....

10+ Year Old Account
    You can never get retroactive xp in wow, so no, you won't get the 800k xp when you upgrade.

At release there was a bug where certain people that did have a full cata account didn't gain xp either, and as far as I'm aware, they weren't even awarded the xp they lost out on.

Deleted
    while you wait for your trial to run out, start doing quests but dont turn them in. Then when you upgrade to full version, turn them all in for a huge boost towards level 83 - in the meantime, you could also start levelling professions.. archeology will waste a lot of time for example.
    Another option is to do the maximum amount of quests & dailies (even old wotlk dailies should give xp when you ding into 82) & park your toon in a city.. then when you upgrade, turn in 50 quests & you have a nice well rested boost to finish off level 82

Quote Originally Posted by eggtastico View Post
    turn in 50 quests
    last time i checked, quest log was capped @ 25

Quote Originally Posted by eggtastico View Post
    park your toon in a city..
    That isn't required anymore. You get rested exp everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeveholt View Post
    That isn't required anymore. You get rested exp everywhere.

You always did; it's just more when you're resting in cities or an inn.

hello. i have WOTLK and just tried the cata free trial.... i made a worgen toon but i am not sure if i will keep that toon for when i play again. or do i have to buy the expansion pack to continue playing? please reply. =D thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoocharm View Post
    hello. i have WOTLK and just tried the cata free trial.... i made a worgen toon but i am not sure if i will keep that toon for when i play again. or do i have to buy the expansion pack to continue playing? please reply. =D thanks
    If you want to continue playing your worgen character after the trial ends, you will have to buy Cataclysm.

haha ok thanks.
    =D

yo i got a question cause my sister put a trial on my account it had just ended, now im wondering if i can delete that trial incase i buy another card and hoping i will activate my old account i might accidently activate the trial. please reply on how i can delete trial thnx.