Justice, valor, honor and conquest points

Is there any way to convert these points into any other points? as I have almost 4k honor points, but like 400 justice :L is there any way to convert honor to justice? or vise versa? or conquest to honor, or valor to honor? thanks.

I dont think there currently is one.

none at the moment, and very doubtfull that they'll add one

No, I don't think you'll be able to convert one type of points to another. They're very distinct, and will remain the same as new patches come out.

Justice = Heroic and Old Raid content
    Valor = Current Raid Content
    Honor = Non-Rated PvP
    Conquest = Rated PvP

If you were able to switch between them it would cause issues with people grinding PvP/PvE to get gear for the opposite which is -not- what they want. They might let you purchase PvP gear with Justice points at some point kinda of like you could do in Wrath though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lineli View Post
    No, I don't think you'll be able to convert one type of points to another. They're very distinct, and will remain the same as new patches come out.

Justice = Heroic and Old Raid content
    Valor = Current Raid Content
    Honor = Non-Rated PvP
    Conquest = Rated PvP

If you were able to switch between them it would cause issues with people grinding PvP/PvE to get gear for the opposite which is -not- what they want. They might let you purchase PvP gear with Justice points at some point kinda of like you could do in Wrath though.
    This.

Also, once the new tier of gear becomes available, the old tier (currently purchased using Valor points) will be purchasable with Justice Points. At that time, they might choose to put arena/pvp gear from the previous season for sale with Justice points as well, but that has not been confirmed or even announced and is purely speculation based on how they did it in WotLK.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin