CB10 "Best of Wow Pvp 1" SUBMIT YOUR FAVOURITE

http://coldbear.wordpress.com/2010/1...avourite-clip/

Need YOUR help. Find me the coolest, most awesome Wow Pvp moments you’ve ever seen. The stuff that made your jaw drop. The stuff that inspired you.

Criteria:

Fun

Entertaining

Cool

New

Groundbreaking

Skilled

Amazing

Legacy

Lifetime Achievement Award

Best Use of X

Eye-opening

Here’s the problem: I haven’t seen every good Pvp movie that’s out there. I do not speak Chinese or Korean so won’t really be sourcing on wowmovies.cn or the Korean site(s?). But I know people. And I could use your help. I also kinda hate arena and can’t stand watching it much – so there will be a dearth of arena clips unless YOU find them for me. Orangemarmelade’s comeback of the century is already included, though.

Also: total lack of Boomkin cool stuff. Or healer cool stuff. Or Hunter Beastmaster Pvp. Or really cool paladin stuff. Got way too much rogue stuff, but that’s just the nature of Wow Pvp movies – there’s a zillion and one rogue pvp movies. I’ve got a line on the cool vanilla 60 ret paladin running around Org while being healed.

Also need cool Roof-topping movies – since that was the thing that got me into Wow to begin with. My friend Josh Reid had a UD mage and hopped on the roof next to the FP in Darkshire and whispered two rogues who came and watched his back while he lit up the town below.