Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Question/Concern Regarding Guild Reputation and Its Cap

So as of right now my reputation with my guild is at 4097/6000 friendly. Now, I capped last week, and as of right now I am capped as well. Now, there are people in my guild who have already hit honored.

How is it that, even though I've capped my guild reputation both weeks, but there are people ahead of me?

Is it possible to gimp your own reputation cap? Or have it extended? Am I missing something completely?

One of my toon's is honored with the guild and the other one isn't. It's confusing to me to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorBreath View Post
    So as of right now my reputation with my guild is at 4097/6000 friendly. Now, I capped last week, and as of right now I am capped as well. Now, there are people in my guild who have already hit honored.

How is it that, even though I've capped my guild reputation both weeks, but there are people ahead of me?

Is it possible to gimp your own reputation cap? Or have it extended? Am I missing something completely?
    Blizz said it's a bug and "they don't know how to fix it or what's wrong."

My GM is having the same problem. He and another guildmember were server first 85's and haven't gained rep since they capped last week. He's opened tickets and Blizz just closes them without contacting him. Weird eh?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockASU View Post
    Blizz said it's a bug and "they don't know how to fix it or what's wrong."

My GM is having the same problem. He and another guildmember were server first 85's and haven't gained rep since they capped last week. He's opened tickets and Blizz just closes them without contacting him. Weird eh?
    That is quite weird. Last week I stood in Orgrimmar for about an hour grinding out Starfire Espresso until we got the "Set the oven to cataclysmic" achievement, which would enable an honored guild member to cooked the "Broiled Dragon Feast."

No such luck because I was unable to reach honored this week while other guild members. were able to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only me and another that's honored in my guild aswell. I for one rushed to 85, and I just assumed that was the reason. Getting to cap before the reset first day, then again right afterwards.

No idea though, I just wish guild leveling and rep was atleast a bit quicker.
    How would it work if you leave your guild for a new one ? would you need to redo it all over again, and just as slow ?

I capped my guild rep last week within 2 days. I got to 2600/6000 friendly. This week, I have had a hard time gaining guild rep since I have been 85 and have done most of the quests (just need vashj'ir). I just get rep from dailies, and there aren't very many of those. I just barely have it at honored with my main. It is annoying that they have a cap on guild rep. Also annoying is at low levels, you get 1 rep per quest. My worgen druid is already 31, but she is only at 160/3000 neutral or there abouts.

People got to friendly in-between 00:00 and 3:00am?

on release night!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Only me and another that's honored in my guild aswell. I for one rushed to 85, and I just assumed that was the reason. Getting to cap before the reset first day, then again right afterwards.

No idea though, I just wish guild leveling and rep was atleast a bit quicker.
    How would it work if you leave your guild for a new one ? would you need to redo it all over again, and just as slow ?
    You lose all the rep with the guild if you leave it. I was almost honored with my guild and left it, now I'm only almost friendly with my new guild (goes a bit slower since I was 85 already when I joined it).

I was my guild's first 85 and I'm still not Honored, even though I play every day and Total Activity tab indicates me #1, with weekly indicating I'm #2. There is at least 1 honored in the guild.

Dumb.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitchlol View Post
    People got to friendly in-between 00:00 and 3:00am?

on release night!
    This is what I was thinking, and really the only possibility, and kind of a slap to those who decided to go out the launch party/events for the game, to get back home and have their guild rep gimped because they went out to show their support.

(Obviously I'm jaded, I went out to a launch party.)

Quote Originally Posted by MotorBreath View Post
    This is what I was thinking, and really the only possibility, and kind of a slap to those who decided to go out the launch party/events for the game, to get back home and have their guild rep gimped because they went out to show their support.

(Obviously I'm jaded, I went out to a launch party.)
    Yes, if only the maliciously slapped more people with these 'mysterious daily reset times' simply for the fact of ruining their hopes and dreams....

Its a reset timer, >.> Seriously >.> I'm just glad the servers mostly worked that night

I don't think the three hour window is really the issue. My guild leader was on the moment the server was live and has played almost non stop since then and yet remains only friendly where as I have been on less and am honored.