No more elite quests

After levelling my char to 85, i realized that i did enjoy levelling to 85. However, I have to say i enjoyed it purely because I wanted to follow the storyline of each zone, which is well made and develops well as your char progresses.

However, compared to WotLK... no more elite quests... those quests that sometimes require 2 or 3 players to fulfill. I loved these quests because normally i tried them alone (sometimes wasnt doable) but still, they provided much more emotion than the ones we have now... Let's face it, questing now from 80-85 is great with the first character, however, I am a little afraid of what will happen when i level my alts...

In short: For the future, giving those last quests of each chain some more difficulty. That's all.

I'm going to miss the wowhead posts about how to solo elite quests :P

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the old group quests provides more "emotion" than the Cataclysm equivalents?

The OP is saying the end of most quest chains in Cataclysm is anti-climatic because of the simplicity.

I tend to agree with this when NPCs for no real reason kill a "boss" for you.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like it better this way. Trying to get help for group quest #527 in Icecrown on your 5th alt was not fun and was just flat out stupid.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    getting help for group quests is just a major PITA when the entire zone is phased. in fact, the only group quest for cata currently that requires a group is the CoC questchain. and that's currently problematic with half the zone trying to do it.

Not saying I want group quests back. But I would like a handful of quests in each zone to be really difficult or at least partially. The way it is now it is basically flat out guaranteed you'll make it first try.

Deleted
    I actually like it better this way

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    getting help for group quests is just a major PITA when the entire zone is phased. in fact, the only group quest for cata currently that requires a group is the CoC questchain. and that's currently problematic with half the zone trying to do it.
    more like half of the world .... of warcraft i also do like it this way still have the epicness without the pain of finding a group

Killing the Dragon in Uldum is kind of a Groupquest, the one wich drops a blue quest item for 3 Rare Gems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good riddance, they were a pita

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenGirl View Post
    I'm going to miss the wowhead posts about how to solo elite quests :P
    Tell me that it's not you in that boobie flashing picture, when I've just started to believe not all female players seek attention online :|