Thread: what to do

Unhappy what to do

Some one had me make a Sulfuron hammer with my mats except (10) blood of the mountain and as payment he would give me (21) enchanted elementium bars after I made the hammer plus 30kg after a period of time. I told him not to worry about the gold i just wanted the bars. So after I make the hammer he some how lost the bars and told me he would give them to me later of course I did not give him the hammer. The whole time I was making the hammer he told me not to ninja or he would report me. Now i had no intention of "ninjaing" the hammer but he was not able to comply with his end of the bargin. So i'm wondering where i should go from here? I was going to CoD him the hammer for the price of the (21) bars but you cant go over 10k.

So I ask what are your suggestion as to what I should do with this issue?

Sorry for my fail english. I failed english class all though high school.
    Quote Originally Posted by slappy102 View Post
    I believe you have the option to either run back to your corpse and continue living, or you can take a penalty on your physical body through the consultation of a spirit healer.

Report him for scamming you. Do not! CoD him. He may leave you to rot.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Deleted
    I don't think he can report you for keeping the mace untill he pays you the bars, as he promised you the bars like you promised him the mace.
    The best thing is to probably work this out between you two.

Tell him, I give you 7 days, if I don't have the bars for that day, forget about the hammer. Done.

I hope you have screenshots of bargain. If you do - it's clearly a scam and you can contact GM.

Keep it until he can pay. It isn't ninjaing if he can't pay.

15+ Year Old Account
    A few options here:

1. Take the hammer and tell him if he can come up with his end of the bargain than you'll give to him.
    2. Compromise on a new deal. This includes settling on a gold price based on the current price of the bars.
    3. Buy or obtain the raw mats to the hammer minus the blood and give to back to him. The other mats are stupid easy to get and the blood is the only hard part at all. This way, he gets his mats back and you have a nearly free hammer to sell.

And do you mean "Enchanted Thorium Bars" or "Hardened Elementium Bars"?

Because Enchanted Thoriums are worth nothing and are near useless. Hardened Elementium is totally different. There is no "Enchanted Elementium Bar" as far as I know, so make sure he isn't confused on that.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uthër-Uldaman View Post
    So after I make the hammer he some how lost the bars and told me he would give them to me later of course I did not give him the hammer.
    That bit made me lol. I love how people try to pull that stuff.

You gave him a pretty good deal by dropping the 30kg, it's kind of his own problem if he doesn't pay up. It sounds like he is scamming you and I wouldn't give him the hammer till he pays. Report him if you must, but I don't think you will get in any sort of trouble from a GM

Okay well thank you for all the advise. I'm sure with your suggestions I can get threw this non-sense. lol
    I believe you have the option to either run back to your corpse and continue living, or you can take a penalty on your physical body through the consultation of a spirit healer.

Report it to the GM as a scam and keep the hammer for yourself.

You be the first one to report it makes you look proactive and makes it easier to defend yourself. Doing it after him makes you look like the guilty party.

Tbh you should have done it immediately after he said he didnt have the payement.. and guys NEVER agree to pay over time deals from ppl you dont know... ti aint gonna happen. Name change and he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    And do you mean "Enchanted Thorium Bars" or "Hardened Elementium Bars"?
    Enchanted Elementium Bars its a legendary bar used to make a legendary weapon.

---------- Post added 2010-12-20 at 09:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ProBubble View Post
    Report it to the GM as a scam and keep the hammer for yourself.

You be the first one to report it makes you look proactive and makes it easier to defend yourself. Doing it after him makes you look like the guilty party.

Tbh you should have done it immediately after he said he didnt have the payement.. and guys NEVER agree to pay over time deals from ppl you dont know... ti aint gonna happen. Name change and he's gone.
    Ya I know witch is why I told him the (21) bars was good enough.