Game Installation is damaged.

Hey guys. Today when launching WoW something strange happened. Firstly the Cataclysm launcher simply would not load, so I ended up restarting my computer twice before it would open. Now when it opens it decides it wants to re-download 15GB of data that I have already downloaded. This is kinda annoying. However, when it reaches the end of setup it tells me the game installation is damaged and that I should repair Wow. Fair enough, so I launch repair and it says that the repair was completed successfully, but infact does nothing for the game installation, and it is still damaged. I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem or has any help they can give?

I have also posted on the official forums but no response as of yet.

Try starting as administrator. I usually have a similar problem when downloading new patches but when I start it like this the load continues. If you already had the repair message you'll probably have to reboot before trying.

did you or someone else move the location of the wow folder in your computer... that can cause the above problems
    God and maths? Hmm, the letter to alpha relation would be 7 - 15 - 4. Since it's all one word, it's safe to assume it's multiplication so it'd be 7*15*4=420. So realistically, god is related to cannabis? Perhaps that's what they were expecting you to write.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what's causing your problem or how to solve it, but you can go around it by reinstalling the whole game from Battle.net. It takes 15 minutes of computer time and some afk-time when downloading 9.5gb through your client, and then you're set.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Deleted
    go to ur wow folder
    and open ur wow.exe
    not launcher.exe