Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Hunter pvp Why us?

Seriously. WHy us? Why make us the single worst class to play in pvp as. sure i'm not great at pvp, but this is ridiculous. We are the only class that has to stand still to recover their resource and the only class limited by range and lacking a heal.

Not only have they ruined us for pvp, but they also have the audacity to not even tell us their plans for hunters, or whether they think they are fine. They've forgotten we existed.

Stop being soo fucking bad and blaming it on failing mechanics or some other stupid reason. I'm fucking awesome in PvP and PvE right now.

Learn how to PvP in general and stop blaming it on your class.

Deleted
    Dude... heard of aspect of the fox ?

MM has a self heal
    Bm spirit pet have a self heal

Stop whining we're doing good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
    Stop being soo fucking bad and blaming it on failing mechanics or some other stupid reason. I'm fucking awesome in PvP and PvE right now.

Learn how to PvP in general and stop blaming it on your class.

I cannot fathom how we are on par with mages, spriests, pallies, and warrs. you are either lying or your battlegroup conssits of 12 year olds with downs. When Im not getting melee ranged humped, I'm being stunned, outhealed, and charged.

Hunters have seemed to be fodder lately, of course, I'm happy about this change. I was tired of getting LOLBURST'd.

But, yeah I think they do need to be buffed a littttlllee bit.

-Signed, The Rogue >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    other shaman are in a sort of relationship with the elements.
    Goblins are more like rapists...

Quote Originally Posted by Rukioish View Post
    When Im not getting melee ranged humped, I'm being stunned, outhealed, and charged.
    You forgot leaped.

/tip hat.

Personally I hate pvp compared to the glory days of mana when we were super high burst damage. And pvp till Aspect of the Fox made disengage and being a smart vper more important. Work on switching aspects, trapping, silence or wyvrn shot for CC, and having a pet with a stun or other useful pvp ability. We have to adapt the way we play to match the new mechanics of our class. And pvp with a pocket healer; that helps too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowonDH View Post
    Personally I hate pvp compared to the glory days of mana when we were super high burst damage. And pvp till Aspect of the Fox made disengage and being a smart vper more important. Work on switching aspects, trapping, silence or wyvrn shot for CC, and having a pet with a stun or other useful pvp ability. We have to adapt the way we play to match the new mechanics of our class. And pvp with a pocket healer; that helps too.
    So now we need to use a bazillion skills to kill one guy when the two mages jsut spam frostbolt. that sounds balanced.

well, if you can remember back in the start of wotlk it makes up for it here
    BM hunters was played like this(i KNOW this because i played it): get AS up, pop Beastial wrath and intamidation(on a cast), use everything that deals dmg. Readiness, start over.

Stop QQ and get over it, it happnds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyTE View Post

MM has a self heal

AMEN!

Good hunters ADAPT, bad hunters whine.

at OP: Try new specs/pets, learn new tactics against different classes. You'll find hunter to be a very versatile class and fun to play.

also: AoTFox ftw.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukioish View Post
    So now we need to use a bazillion skills to kill one guy when the two mages jsut spam frostbolt. that sounds balanced.
    Why the fuck would any (good) mage spam frostbolt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Norway, way way way way way way way way north.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowonDH View Post
    So being OP (well, you weren't OP in my opinion but super high burst damage makes it sound OP) is ok but being balanced (I dont play a hunter but reading replies here you seem fine) is just.... no fucking way? Stop being bad.
    Death Knight Main
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    I click
    I keyboard turn
    I never go LoS

Oh, did I forget to say that I got glad as LSD?

Quote Originally Posted by ZyTE View Post

MM has a self heal

Bolded line proves you how clueless you are in PvP or you are just playing hunter very casually. Since widow venom cost much if you want to squeeze it already on the costly MM rotation, second thing there is no respected arena team/rated BG team will ever leave your widow venom on them so you aren't going to benefit from it.
    More widow venoms you are fire > more steady to compensate > stale pressure on enemy = you'r useless on your team.

Dude, l2p hunter instead of whining. I do all fine in PvP and i play hunter.
    Aspect of the Fox then run around the player while my pet stuns and i spam cobra shot/steady shot and concussive shot when the CD is of, and serpent sting. Disengage when the player gets to me and do the same all over again. Feigin death helps to And dont forget the litte spell that deflects and all that shit (cant remember the name :P)
    And traps ofc

So stop whining and learn your class

10+ Year Old Account
    ive found MM a bit weak, even tho it has readiness, but other specs are fine. currently i play survival and i didnt spec for black arrow but went 7 into beast mastery for some extra survivability (playing mostly with my holy pala friend).
    hunters have seen better days, but its not that bad. if you whine cos you cant win vs some classes, even tho you dinged 85 just a couple of days ago and dont have any resilience gear, youre nuts!

You are fools if u think some small heal on gcd and may be with cast time will help us that much in pvp :_)
    Just use your team mate as a shield and go kill em all in BG;s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    Why the fuck would any (good) mage spam frostbolt?
    Because they can? Every great pvp player is gonna use every tool available, but why would you use everythin at your disposal if you can kill people with pressing 1 button? Biggest noob or biggest pro, if they had a choice, spamming 1 spell or using 29 spells, both ending in killing people within 5 sec, the choice is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerforce View Post
    Because they can? Every great pvp player is gonna use every tool available, but why would you use everythin at your disposal if you can kill people with pressing 1 button? Biggest noob or biggest pro, if they had a choice, spamming 1 spell or using 29 spells, both ending in killing people within 5 sec, the choice is obvious.
    no u wont. there is such a thing as a global cooldown. hunters have to waste cds on situational crap.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerforce View Post
    Your quote fails to prove any point. First you say that every great player is going to use every tool available. Then you beg the question of frostbolt spam alone being able to kill people (which I assure you is not the case), implying that those who don't use every tool available are not great 'pvpers'. Then you provide a false dichotomy of one or twenty-nine choices, of which it should be from one to five. Then you exaggerate the amount of time it takes to kill someone, which is at least 8 seconds. Then your closing statement fails to say anything useful.

Mages cannot kill an active target by spamming frostbolt before that target kills them.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have no problems with BM PvP as it is now, if you dont like standing still, use aspect of the fox and run around kiting the poor soul (goodluck with warriors tho.) my damage is better than i would expected, and i have great fun with camo

we're not the worst class out there, it just takes time to adjust to the hunter changes.