Poll: What is your favourite character in LOST?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It started off with Locke, Sawyer, and Sayid but after Locke became the Locke Monster and Sayid becoming a shadow of his former torturing self, I really started to enjoy Ben Linus. For the whole of the series, I'd have to do with Locke and then Ben.

Am I the only one that still wants to see a Sawyer/Miles buddy cop show??? lol

Hehe, it's fun to see so many people having allmost the same views on the character they love I didn't list Charlie because he wasn't a main character type, but yes, I could have put him in.

Else I really appreciate the votes and comments Going to show my brother what you others find as your favourite

15+ Year Old Account
    I can see why so many people pick Locke. he's very stand-out and pivotal to the story. For me, Michael Emerson (aka Ben Linus) is the most superb actor in the mix. He plays a role through it's ups and downs without a repeat performance.

Look at the other characters, Jack, Kate, John, Sayid, The Kwon's, Sawyer (especially him)... All very predictable imo. Ben offered an element of mystery all the way through. Wickedly acted and a huge plus to the series.

I agree with you there Fuzzie. But of all those predictable characters, Sawyer is the one who brings out the best in all of them, his way of dealing with situations and people are just the biggest amuzment to watch imo

But as many has said, Ben is the idea of the supermind villain who is completley inpredictable in every situation he enters. You NEVER know what he'll do, that's exactly what I enjoy about his personality

My favourite is Hurley, as he always made me laugh
    Last edited by Jaqera; 2014-07-29 at 06:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The great thing about Lost was its strong characters and great acting. It is EXTREMELY difficult for me to pick a favorite....but if I had to it would probably be Desmond. Frank Lapidus was great too, I just wish they got into him more.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

SO happy Desmond is winning! I love that dude

---------- Post added 2011-01-06 at 06:10 AM ----------

I'm an idiot... JL is winning.. FML

The dog, it was cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    The dog, it was cute.
    HAHA Vincent :P

yes what happened to charlie on here? I reckon he had the best ending and the funnest story.

If I had a list of least favourites Kate would definately top mine. Watch the whole thing again with an eye on Kates actions/decisions - she's pretty much the most dispiciable and selfish character in the programme.
    Orwell was almost exactly wrong in a strange way. He thought the world would end with Big Brother watching us, but it ended with us watching Big Brother.