Vanessa VanCleef achievement...

Anyone else find it hilarious how hard it is for most people to get through the lightning beams?

Maybe the question should be less about whether you played vanilla and more about whether you ever played a console platformer.

It was hilarious to watch our pally go "Oh this is easy, bubble" then run into his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    It was hilarious to watch our pally go "Oh this is easy, bubble" then run into his death.
    I had the same thing happen in our group, I started falling to the floor laughing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mario taught me well.

Deleted
    did it 5 times trying for achivement and every time we got to excited and someone failed >.< trick was to slow down

In my group, 3 people got over excited and tried to cut to the left by that beam blocking the way....they all got stuck and died, myself included. :P
    However we did random back into it later and finished our drakes that night, so not all bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just dash through them, havent been hit since the first time, even so it didnt kill me.
    The key there is patience, watch the beams and dont hug the walls, walls are evil.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiztence View Post
    Mario taught me well.
    This. Thanks mario <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiztence View Post
    Mario taught me well.
    lawl entirely this. <3 platform games.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    they move slow, just take ur time but not too much time.

More love for Mario!

10+ Year Old Account
    The first time I did this, my friend was healing and the group in general was very friendly and having a ton of fun. I watched a strat online before-hand so I had an idea of what was going on, so me and my buddy bet on who would make it through first. I got to about the second to last one unscathed just to get hasty and jump into it >.<. It was a good laugh and I still ended up winning the gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We removed the Fun Stuff forum, all the Fun in the MMO-Champion forums will now be taking place in my pants.

Xenophics <Famous> - Scarlet Crusade (US)

its sad to see your entire group get that far and 4 out of 5 of you died to that 1 area.