Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Squirrel nodded. "Now fix me! If you can make me into a 24 year-oldish human, who'd pass for being your girlfriend, we're good to go kill those suckers!"

Waving his (or her, if you go by visual appearances...) hands, they began to glow in a frosty blue shade. Directing the bolt that cast off them towards the squirrel, a cloud of smoke erupted from the position of the squirrel. As it cleared, a lone, naked female human stood there. Conjuring a dress which colour coded with Nehran's own, he (or her...) handed it to the squirrel's new guise.

"Now, let's just hope that they don't get a peek as to what's under these dresses. My magical ability only stretches so far...".

Deleted
    "Off, to eat brains!.. and nuts" Squirrel blinked with one eye, as they both moved hastily towards Stormwind. Entering the nearest shoe-store, Squirrel got a pair of high heels. "Now we're talking.. Lets find those silly boys.."

Strutting his (or her...) stuff, following the squirrel, Nehran (or now known as Nehrana!) turned a blind eye to those that looked to them. Mostly it was zombies, but they were easily disposed of with a wink of an eye. In the extreme lust for these sexy women, they crumbled before them.

Well, they wouldn't have done so if they knew of what they actually were...

Gixy walked through the city, moans audible from every direction. He looked at a door, and saw a young child. The door lead to the town's hospital; Pretty safe if you ask me, Gixy thought, running into the building.

"Hello, anybody there?"

The door shut behind Gixy, and he let out a very loud scream, that which could be heard at the docks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

((Don't you guys not know where we are?))
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Rockblesser turned the lights on. "What are yer screaming for yer numpty? Yer not the only one who needed ter use the loo, I'd been holed up in Booty Bay for nearly three days and yer show me a bloody toilet around there!"

Gixy's pants got wet.

"Screw it, I already went."
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Well if that's all yer were in here for, I guess we'd better get back to-"

Suddenly a gigantic earthquake rippled throughout Stormwind destroying buildings and smashing up the canals. Rockblesser ran outside to see what was causing this commotion and suddenly out in the centre sea a gigantic eruption of fire emerged.

The aspect of death, Deathwing was crashing through the elemental planes into Azeroth. He flew around the world several times smashing random targets until he finally reached the park.

"I AM DEATHWING THE ASPECT OF DEATH! I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL! I SHALL DESTROY YUR PUNY PARK JUST TO SHWO HOW MUCH OF A BADASS I AM!" he looked round a moment. "Um... where is everyone? How can I destroy Azeroth if there's no one here to destroy?"

Gixy ran, and picked up a shovel. "YOU'RE TOO LATE YOU OVERSIZED FLYING SQUIRELL!"
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    WHICH FOOL SAID THAT? I WILL DESTROY ALL THOSE THAT... Deathwing sighed. "You know, my heart just isn't in it now... with no one to fear me what's the point? What meaning does my life have? What can I do now I know that my job makes no difference to the world?" he sat down destroying the park. "Oh sorry bud."

Deleted
    Squirrel, who was looking like a sexy human girl, saw Deathwing enter Stormwind, and heard all of the bickering. "Sweetheart, if there had been people to fear you, and you killed them all, you'd have been in the same situation, hon!" Squirrel did a flirting motion with her eyes. "Though, I am sure I can help you with your.. lonelieness?"
    Last edited by mmoc510818b846; 2011-01-22 at 06:52 AM.

Gixy went up, and began petting the Dragon's tail. "I have a tub of Cookie dough and the entire season of Real Housewives of Atlanta at my house if you want to come"
    Best of 5 years!

Nehrana walked up to Squirrel, and threw her arms around the 'female human'. She then swished her hair backwards, and looked towards Deathwing.

"I'm sure that both of us can help with that... loneliness...".