Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    "98 degrees impersonation activate!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Douglass suddenly transformed into Michael Jackson. "Oops, wrong guy....I don't even know how I learned how to turn into him..." he said, turning a light red.

Gixy turned to him, the music stopping.

"Umm, where's Billy Jean?"
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

With a clap of his massive skeletal hands, Nehragos conjured a pair of pants and some sunglasses. He then looked to the scoured squirrel, intently.

"They're planning something! SHE'S GONNA BLOW!"

Gixy yelled.
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    Squirrel himself took upon the black leather pants and blackened sunglasses, then started singing. "Everybody now, yeeeaaa!" Squirrel then looked at Nehragos to continue the song.

Nehragos glared at the squirrel now. Whispering ever so silently (which wasn't very silent at all), he raged at the diseased vermin.

"Why are we wasting time with such trivial matters? Why don't we put aside this facade, and just eat their wholesome brains, and nuts?".

The skeletal behemoth looked towards the boat momentarily.

"And of course I know the next verse! I just would merely not like to waste time, my precious.".

10+ Year Old Account
    Rockblesser reached into his bag and grabbed a dragon biscuit. "here dragon! Take the biscuit go on! Be a good dragon! FETCH!" Rockblesser threw the biscuit back into booty bay.

"Gixy, lets ride."

Gixy turned on the motor and started racing north.

"THAT MAKES YOU LARGER THAN LIFE!"
    Last edited by Garots; 2011-01-01 at 06:35 PM.
    Best of 5 years!

Nehragos looked to Rockblesser.

"What do you take me for, an idiot?".

He stared on, as the others sped away in their boat.

The Miami Vice theme song came on, as they sped past Stormwind, the city burning.

"I want to stop, I have to pee."
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    "I brought a bottle," Douglass offered from beneath the seat.

Gixy declined it.

"We need to stop at the burning city with dark, ominous clouds above. It's zombie survival 101."

"And Rockblesser, during that whole damn fight with the Dragon, you didn't do ANYTHING. You sat there as if nobody was controlling you!"

Gixy screamed.
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Well if yer weren't so self involved yer'd have noticed I was leaning over th' side of th' boat throwing my guts out. But no, yer too busy worrying about th' bloody dragon to help yer ol' friend who's had a wee too much t' drink. Ach, goblins these days, they make yer physically sick, now chuck that bottle of Thunderbrew's finest over here before I throw up over yer too." he yelled at the Goblin.

"What are we to do now, my squirrely precioussss?", he whispered to the diseased creature.

Gixy stopped the boat at the dock, visible zombies in the distance.

"Wait here, I'll only be a moment."
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Wait Gixy! Take this!" Douglass shouted, bringing a pink fluffy swiss army knife from his pocket.

Deleted
    "I bet ze dragon didn't know the lyrics for my song of doom" Squirrel muttered to himself.
    Then, a yellow ! appeared above Squirrels head. "I've got an idea! We dress up like ladies and lure them in with some dirty looks and talk! While they're undressing, we EAT them!"

Gixy took the knife.

"Thanks Doug-ass, my thanks are with you. Now, to walk through this city for a place to pee even with this port-a-potty right next to us."
    Best of 5 years!

Lowering to the surface of the water, Nehragos cast Path of Frost, before delicately landing upon the frozen surface. Shifting into his mortal form, and after clapping his hands, he took on the appearance of a female high elf, wearing a tight, pink dress.

"How's this, honey?", he spoke, in a gentle voice, winking following his speech.