Deleted

Unearthing Uldum 107/108

Hi There , I've looked over WoWhead , Google , Messaged a GM , I cannot for the life of me find the last quest required for this achievment , I have done the Scarabs , The Hyenas , Buzzards , Big Red Ball of Fire , The dragon elite and all the other unlockables from drops , I'm horde and was wondering if this is a BUG?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having the exact same issue. I'm using the mod QuestHubber and it says that I have to talk to Sullah to get a quest but when I go over to him there is no quests available. I've searched all over the zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obelisk of the stars, (where you and harrison knocked over the statues and the scarabs spawned) kill one of the scarabs and a quest appears in your log.

i killed the dragon near the obelisk of moon, droped his head, was my nr 108

Download the QuestComplete mod from Curse. It's basically an up-to-date competitor of EveryQuest. Once installed, use it's option menu to query the server to pull your completed quests. You can then look through and see what you have and have not done to narrow down what you NEED to do

Deleted
    There are a ton of kill-mob-to-start-quest quests in Uldum, you've most likely missed one.

The two most common ones I've noticed people missing are:

Scarabs at the Obelisk of the Moon
    Birds at the Craddle of the Ancients

remember the spot where ya had to hide in the chest and get blown ontop of the pigmy gnome? kill a dog or whatever it's called
    same for the spot where ya had to get that fox and the 5 pelts in southern uldum for the goblin nazi.... kill a vulture
    scarab 2 but thats already told.