Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Steam Christmas Sales; Valve has gone freaking mad!

http://store.steampowered.com/

Check it out! Valve has gone completely mad!

For example, all games Valve ever made for only $50! Mad I tell you! Go do some christmas shopping, everyone!
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2010-12-20 at 08:13 PM.

That is pretty crazy

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet Jesus!

HOLY CRAP! Its such a good deal!

6$ for bc2? Thats a little too low!
    Last edited by Babetina415; 2010-12-20 at 07:43 PM. Reason: typo
    ''See me rise, the mighty Surt Destroyer of the universe. Bringer of flames and endless hurt. Scorcher of men and earth!''

Wow you save about 400£ on one of the packs

15+ Year Old Account
    sadly, the valve pack has doubled in price since Marlamin posted this link. it used to be $24.99...
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Shame I almost have all those games already, but the THQ Pack is very cheap as well
    not that I have the money for it...

wow, I think they went nucking futs. I guess it's nice for Christmas time. lol
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

10+ Year Old Account
    Great deals if I were not already swamped in a catalog of games I still have to play.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    but the THQ Pack is very cheap as well
    I AM SOOO BITTER BECAUSE OF THAT...
    Since my friend hooked me up to get Dawn of War 2 and we both payed about 50€ from both main and expansion... and now for 50€ you can get shit tons of games for that price including DoW2 and its expansion

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..................

atm dowloading The Witchers directors bla bla bla edition...
    costed 4€
    soo
    Live rates at 2010.12.21 22:32:00 UTC
    4.00 EUR = 5.23895 USD

cheap i say and my wallet will be screaming for mercy before holidays end...
    Last edited by miekkagoon; 2010-12-21 at 10:33 PM.
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

Definitely buying the thq pack atleast!

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cool nice find. Haven't checked the Steam Store since I bought Amnesia: The Last Descent (And if anyone likes games that scare the crap out of you, get it. It's pretty boring from a gameplay standpoint (think Clock Tower), but extremely immersive. I suggest a dark room and headphones for maximum effect)
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Alot of nice deals, definatly will check them out more once my new system is built. And agreed, the THQ pack looks amazing

Deleted
    You gys are seriously victims of marketing lol. Such easy prey.

Doesn't change the fact that they're awesome deals :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey
    This is best thing i have ever seen. ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    So far I've bought 3 full length games that I've wanted for a while for only £2.39 in total and I'M the prey? lol

Valve are batshit crazy and I love 'em for it! :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    So far I've bought 3 full length games that I've wanted for a while for only £2.39 in total and I'M the prey? lol

Valve are batshit crazy and I love 'em for it! :P
    Simply beautiful how they get you buy their products and even thank them for spending your money.

Simply beautiful how they get you buy their products and even thank them for spending your money.
    Yes, they are evil masterminds getting me to part with 10 minutes worth of pay, for 100 hours of entertainment. Next time they give me a chance to get a game I was going to get anyway for a fraction of the price, I'll take the money I would've spent on it and simply sit in a corner staring at it for several hours instead. That'll show them for taking advantage of me!

Deleted
    Yeah cause you could just download the illegally right?
    5$ for a game is too much, you shouldn't even have to pay for someone else's hard work.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to play the games, how does that make you prey? Buying entire collections for the price of one game? I wouldnt call it victimizing, i would call it taking advantage of a pristine opportunity to save money.