Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    This makes me so upset not to have a debit card. I haven't been able to get in on any of these deals.

Deleted
    Very great deals. Devil May Cry <3

Wow I've just been going through the list of games atm. Most are like $4-5, and the pack deals are brilliant. Too bad I have to pick and choose what I want :P

F.E.A.R. 2 for 5 bucks a few days ago. I'm pretty happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    No, I simply don't buy crap I don't need.
    Troll. You play wow, thus, you are spending money for something you don't need. Did you buy cata? that's $40 you could've used on food or water bills.
    At any rate. I think I'll stick with the valve deal, looks awesome ^.^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueguy View Post
    Troll. You play wow, thus, you are spending money for something you don't need. Did you buy cata? that's $40 you could've used on food or water bills.
    At any rate. I think I'll stick with the valve deal, looks awesome ^.^
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ma...y_of_Needs.svg

I guess wow does fall into the cathegory of needs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ma...y_of_Needs.svg

I guess wow does fall into the cathegory of needs.
    You mind telling me how a pack that features every single valve game made so far for fifty bucks (rather than buying them individually 11 months out of the 12) is a bad thing? Because your first post here makes you sound like some annoying hipster prick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Deleted
    Only bought Ghost Recon 2 at the moment, might get flatout 2 while it's 60p, still waiting on something that really catches my eye though

the packs are prolly the worst deal you can make during the steam sales insted look what they lower every day if it somthing you where intrested in buy it, so far i have gotten CSS, HF2: DM, SMB and fallout : new vegas and i have only spent like 50 euro so in the end i have saved 59 euro, given tho i would never have gotten super meat boy but let me tell you it is the best platformer i have played in a long time it is just soaked in retro vibes but the game play is new a fresh with the small tweaks of no loading screen no extra life means you are allways in the action
    Last edited by Harith; 2010-12-26 at 02:08 AM. Reason: emotes got dammet

10+ Year Old Account
    WOW Crysis for £2.49 lol

so far i picked up Saints Row 2 for £2.50, Batman Arkham Asylum for £3.75, BF Bad company 2 for £6.80 and Dirt2 for £3.75

now im just waiting on Mass Effect 2 and Assassins Creed 2 and maybe Modern Warfare and ill have enough games to play for the whole next year.

Thank you Valve... much love

Simply beautiful how they get you buy their products and even thank them for spending your money.
    Some people will hate capitalism no matter how much the consumer benefits.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Got Assassins Creed 2 for $15

Global Agenda, always wanted to play it but never had enough for it.
    Got it.. now I can't make a damned account on their website. Every name I've tried is taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikni View Post
    WOW Crysis for £2.49 lol

so far i picked up Saints Row 2 for £2.50, Batman Arkham Asylum for £3.75, BF Bad company 2 for £6.80 and Dirt2 for £3.75

now im just waiting on Mass Effect 2 and Assassins Creed 2 and maybe Modern Warfare and ill have enough games to play for the whole next year.

Thank you Valve... much love
    You've missed the daily deals for Mass Effect 2 and Assassins Creed 2 - I got Assassins Creed 2 for £9.99 a few days ago and it's gone up to £14.99 now (reduced from £19.99). I saw Modern Warfare 2 a couple of days ago but it's daily deal was reduced for the low, low price of £19.99. Remembering I'm only interested in single player, I didn't bother shelling out for it.