Thread: Thrown Weapons?

Deleted

Thrown Weapons?

Is the only decent pre raid thrown weapon from ammunae in Halls of Origination or have I missed some? Still stuck with a green one while everything else is 346. Getting annoying.

Deleted
    I don't know about that but your post got me wondering...Why do we have these stat sticks? I wish there was like a proc that made you step back and throw it in your rotation or something. What do you think?

Using throw should be instant and have a 3 second cooldown.

You do use it... Put deadly poison on it and own AOE pulls. So far the only class I have seen out AOE me is a warlock. Halfus fight when we kill drakes Yellow is always at the top of recount. But in a non numbers fixated world, they changed rogue Fan of Knives from using your main hand off hand weapons to using your thrown weapon. So know better your thrown better your aoe. (even though it is really the poison that does the bulk of our aoe.)

you can get spinerender, an epic thrown, from pickpocketing junkboxes
    Rogue Resource - A Centralized Hub of Rogue Information - http://www.rogueresource.com

do yo guys think throwing weapon should be same Dps as wands ? since ranged AP its half as it was before ?

4 replies completely off topic, are you guys blind or just cannot read?
    No man, there is only one thrown weapon in all of the heroics and it is the one you listed. That is it and congtrats to Blizz for this utter stupidity. your only other option is the conquest points thrown. The problem is that these are expensive and its much more viable to take the epic MH dagger with these points than to spend it on thrown.

Deleted
    or you could try your luck with RNG and try to get epic ilvl 359 throwing weapon from lockboxes.

yes, that too. i did try but the drop chance of the boxes themselves is low and I'd love to be pointed to a place where i could find big population of mobs. can't seem to find a place with big number of mobs. could you help babon?

Quote Originally Posted by g1ner View Post
    I don't know about that but your post got me wondering...Why do we have these stat sticks? I wish there was like a proc that made you step back and throw it in your rotation or something. What do you think?
    Uh deadly throw?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by g1ner View Post
    well we have fok which is using our thrown weapons. As a combat, while hopping around using killing spree i use it, and I use it for other aoe a lot

Deleted
    They're not as much stat sticks as they used to be, now that blizz have made Assassination rogues main AoE attack rely on using a thrown weapon..
    -OP Yeah, slashing thorns is the only blue one, the rest are green until you hit raid content I'm afraid, Methinks Blizz forgot about thrown weapons