Grid Addon for Chimaeron

Hi there,

I need a grid health status addon, where I can add fixed hp values (10k hp, to be exactly for chimaeron).
    All I find are based on hp percentages, but I need fixed HP values.
    GridStatusHealthValue used to do that, but it is broken and won't work with the current grid version for 4.0.

This seems so trivial, but I don't get any addon to work. Can anyone help?

Deleted
    you can add
    "Low Health" as a Debuff/Aura Status by yourself an use it on any indicator
    wowhead dot com/spell=89084

yes, i already did that. But that doesn't help if the player is below 10k hp esp. after the AE, only if he has been already "saved" by it.

Taken from one of my guildys...

It is also possible to do with Grid, because we all know Grid > All.

First, you're going to want to be able to pipe status in grid, for that you need -> http://www.wowace.com/addons/grid-st...es/7542-v1-22/
    What this does is lets you take status that you have added to grid, and add conditionals to them so that they only appear when those conditions are met.

So, what you want to do for this specific encounter, is Make a pipe that will show health deficits normally on the unit, but when it falls below a certain percent, it will change to health values instead. You could also change it to always show health values when it normally would show deficits. Additionally you can also add that this only works after a button press, meaning that you can toggle it on and off, if you don't like using it, but would really like it for this encounter.

So, how to do it.
    1. Once you're in-game. Go to Grid -> Control Pipes
    2. Add "Health Values" or whatever you want to call this pipe into the new pipe box.
    3. Go to Grid->Indicators->Center Text and check the box with the name of the pipe you added. In this circumstance, it will say Health Values.
    4. Go to Grid->Indicators->Health Value(or whatever you named it) and check the box next to Health Deficit. This is checking what information is being sent through the pipe.
    5. Go to Grid->Status->Control Pipes->Health Value(or whatever you named it)->Filters
    6. Add a "New To-Text Filter"
    7. Click on the to-Text filter under Filters and make sure the status shows "Value"

Stopping here will now make the health deficits show values instead at ALL TIMES
    Below are two Guards that you can add.

8. Grid->Status->Control Pipes->Health Value->Guards
    9. Add a New Key Guard and a new Absolute Threshhold Guard
    10. In the Absolute Threshold Guard, make sure the status is set to Value, the Guard opens when the status is below, and change the threshold to a certain number. I put mine at 30000, that means only when the unit is below 30000, their health deficit text will change to health value text. Whenever they're above 30000, it will still show deficits.

11. In the Key Guard set the binding to any button of your choice. In my case, I'm using Numpad -. So when I press the button, it will turn the entire pipe on and off. So that I don't have to use it for any fight but Chimaeron.

That should do it. to test, make sure your health is below the threshold, and that it's toggeled on if you have those options.

Having pipes with your grid will do alot of cool things, you can even make a pipe that will change your grid to only show healer's mana bars, now that's cool!

Another Thing that I did, but isn't necessary is to make a complete new pipe in addition to this, and have almost everything the same.
    Here's what I did different.
    1. Named the second one "Sub 10k"
    2. Moved it a little higher in priority than the first.
    3. In Grid->Status->Sub 10k. Check Use Pipe Color and change the color to something like a bright Red.
    4. In the absolute threshold Guard, change the value to 10001 instead of 30000.

This pipe will have a higher priority than the first, but only enables when the health is below 10001.
    This is what having both of these on will do.
    Your Unit will show health deficits normally from max health to 30k.
    At 30k and below, it will start showing Health values instead.
    At 10k and below, the Health Values with Turn to Red, or whatever color you made it. Makes it really easy to see who needs to be healed up!
    I also changed the text to red and made it a second line of text instead of center text. Also, you must change the priority of this if you want it to show up over other things if I'm not mistaken...

Your welcome

|Pm Requests: Closed | Current Que: 0 | My Work | My Holy Pally UI|

Thank you very much!

Why not just change Health deficit -> Acual health on grid center text ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    Why not just change Health deficit -> Acual health on grid center text ?
    That is what i have been doing, but i spent way too much time parsing the text on the boxes and ended up loosing people that i could have easily healed. So i will go with an indicator as asked by the OP. Having everyone's health is too much information for nothing, i do not care that someone has 11232 hp on this fight.

Just having HP when < 10k in White Text is gonna be enough to fix my issue, that way my eyes can go just for the white text.

If you download GridStatusRaidDebuff and the GridStatusRD_Cata optional addon, but the one that enables cata debuffs on grid. You will get a red symbol with a white skull on the players Grid window if they are under 10k HP. Very useful.

Grid + GridStatusRaidDebuff + GridStatusRD_Cata Are the best addons there is for a healer imo. There are RD addons for wotlk and TBC aswell, but not as useful now, but they are there if you are interested.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Deleted
    Just enable the display of health deficit, and set the threshold to 10%.

15+ Year Old Account
    All players receive a unique debuff to that fight "Low Health", whenever they have less than 10'000hp and Finkle's Mixture is online. You can add that particular aura in your Grid status data and set that to your GRID center icon. And that's about it, works flawlessly.

Hello, the wowace link is broken, anyone know what the correct link to the addon?

Thank you very much

15+ Year Old Account
    Just add the "Low Health" debuff as stated earlier in the thread. It's not a percentage or health deficit. It's an *actual* debuff a player gets if they are below 10k health indicating to heal them!

Edit: It looks like it's a buff, not a debuff.