MS won't proc on plate?

I've been PvPing straight for 4 days now and it seems that MS won't proc on plate. Against a rogue, shaman, hunter, mage, priest, lock, and druid I get procs all the time, but with warriors, paladins, death knights, and bear druids I get 1 proc a fight. I recently got the 4 piece bonus that gives a 20% extra chance, but still nothing.
    1. Search feature never works for me 2. No, there isn't a thread answering exactly what I'm asking for

Maelstrom Weapon? MW?

Quote Originally Posted by Gob View Post
    Maelstrom Weapon? MW?
    What else can MW be?
    1. Search feature never works for me 2. No, there isn't a thread answering exactly what I'm asking for

well, you said MS, which usually mean Mortal Strike >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

I think its just that is normally abbreviated to MSW due to the fact that MS has long been Mortal Strike. Although for the issue at hand I couldnt tell you if I've experienced it, I havent taken notice to how many procs I'm getting.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRising View Post
    What else can MW be?
    Read your OP bro.

When did shamans get mortal strike...?

We're on the shaman forum; use your brain. Am I talking about shamans using mortal strike or maelstrom weapon?

Don't lash out on other people because you used the wrong abbreviation.

and no i don't notice a difference on armor type
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    i find myself getting LESS procs on plate, but i certainly get them

We're on the shaman forum; use your brain. Am I talking about shamans using mortal strike or maelstrom weapon?
    well your topic says "MS" which would be mortal strike sooo... just going by what YOU posted

I've been PvPing straight for 4 days now and it seems that MS won't proc on plate. .
    Just saying.