Hello fellow MMO-Champion viewers! As you all know, there is a contest out here on MMO-Champion to date! And i thought, hey why not make one?
Now let's get serious.

Perhabs you're now wondering; ''jeeze, who is this guy and why hasn't he started to make the real guide by now? Weirdo!''
Haha, we'll im getting to that.

This guide will give you an insight that you can, infact be able to cook yourself a real dinner, and not that old-frozen pizza that you just heat. (Don't you get tired of it? I sure do!)

This is infact doable!
Now, for the guide, whats it based on? And how the hell can you make a good dinner for yourself?
The guide is here to show you that, you can infact, make your dinner, whenever your lazy teammates in the raid are going ''derrrrp'''! So why not go for it? Now, im gonna guide you to make a good dinner while raiding even!

Hygiene: Now, before you start the cooking you gotta wash your hands! And seeing you maybe have a maximum of 5-7 minuttes you really gotta speed things up! So insted of wasting 30-45 seconds on washing with water, toss some Anti-Bac gel on your hands and head for the kitchen!

Dish Number One, Wok: Wok is a healthy, easy-to-make, good, and very yummy dinner! It can have extreme amounts of vitamins and minerals and proteins in it! (And a gamer needs that to stay awake!, so drop your Snickers candy-bar and diet coke)!

Step one: Chop up your chicken/beef meat into 5 centimeter long sticks (so to say). Toss them in the cooking pan and let that cook for abit!

Step two: Chop up your vegetables really fast! (To make it fun even, if you dont manage to chop every vegetable in under 1 minutte, you're raid dies, and trust me, they will blame you! hahah!) Toss the vegetables up in the pan

Step three: Get something to turn the meat and the vegetables with and fry the Wok until its warm and tender!

Step Four: By now, you shouldn't have used more than 5 minuttes (about). Toss your Wok out on a plate and wait for it to chill abit! Now.. Wow! That went faster than your ordinary Pepperoni-Pizza that takes about 15 min to heat in the oven, huh? Hahah! Enjoy you're Wok now! (and for god's sake, dont buy an already done wok!)

Dish Number Two, Omelett: An omelett is a very nice meal, wich you can add stuff to, and flavor it to your own taste! It just recuires eggs, water, spices and perhabs a vegetable or two and some meat? It's a huge amount of stuff you can toss into an omelett! So let me use my example again, forget your Frozen Pizza, go for an omelett!

Step One: Cracks some eggs in a bowl and spinn it until everything is yellow, add some water and some salt and pepper. Stirr it really fast now!

Step Two: Chop up some meat,, i prefer sausages here, and maybe hack up a few vegetables for that extra tasty flavor? hmm? Well, your omelett, your pick! (That's the awesomeness of it!) Do not toss up the meat and vegetables before the omelett itself is down in the pan!

Step Three: Pour the omelett into the pan, and let it cook for 45 sec. (You can choose to hack it up, like i do, or fry it for 1,5 min on each side then turn it, but thats alot harder!)

Step Four: Now the omelett should be ready to be served, and damn! You got 1 minutte left on the clock before the the time runs up! Let's blend a really quick drink? Maybe a glass of milk! That's really taste with the omelett! Enjoy your omelett!^^

Dish Three, ''Potato and Meat Dish'': This dish is based on fried potatos and some meat, also toss in some vegetables (like i always do! haha!) This dish is extremly taste if you flavor it right and is extremly taste! And once again; alot better than your ordinary gaming food; The Pizza!

Step One: Start by chopping up the meat and the potatos and flavor it!

Step Two: Toss the meat and the potatos (and hopefully your vegetables aswell!) In the pan, let it cook really fast. (turn your pan-heat almost to maximum!) Now just move it every 20 sec (about). Let it get cooked to the right point, when the colour is somewhat-brown/golden! Now, just toss in some more flavors maybe? You're pick!

Step Three: Watch out that the food dosn't get burned, no-one ever likes burned food! Eww! Not good! So as in point two, just move it around in the pan!

Step Four: Turn off the pan, get yourself a plate and take the potato and meat dish onto a plate! Enjoy your tasty meal!

I hope you all liked my guide, and perhabs, some will even try it? I think it's a splended way to make something quick, but still really really tasty!
And as they say in france!

Bon Appetit!