How to recieve your "Sunflower Pet"

Here is my guide on how to get your Braizes Sunflower pet from the quest,
    "Peacebloom Vs. Ghouls"

First off the quest is up in Southshore, above the sludgefin.

This is to help you get past the last two parts of the quest. The beginning parts are pretty
    self-explanitory.

When you get to the 2 invasion parts this is what you should do:

First row on the left Set up a row of sunflowers, then the second row should be three shooters
    and two sunflowers, third row should be all shooters, and the 4th row should be rocknuts.

If you still need some help then add a few freezers in there for fun. Now as u see all the
    solor energy dropping save up enough to get your pumpkin bomb Which takes 40 solar, because you will fail this
    part of the quest if you do not use them twice in the invasion. Wait untill the massive row of zombies
    come After you have completed this part of the quest, you are on your last step.

Pretty much rinse & repeat the steps above, although this time the boss will be throwing out
    defenses and you will have to replenish your sunflowers and maybe a couple shooters.

So save up that energy and hit the dr. He will go down pretty fast with the pumpkin bombs.
    Keep using the bombs on him, and in turn you should have your sunflower! This is by far my
    favorite pet so far in "WoW" and have gotten lots of, "where did you get that?!" it was the
    first thing i did when cata was released. I hope you have fun, and i hope you get your's too!
    http://imgur.com/N2BCe
    Last edited by Mezza2010; 2010-12-24 at 05:29 PM.