Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Dwarf warlock?? grr!

So... I've been thinking about this for a long time. My guild has all of the slayers ( human gnome night elf, etc ). The one we're missing for that companion is the dwarf slayer. We have all of the classes except warlock.
    Now... I went to the character creation screen and went to dwarf and saw with my own eyes dwarf warlock is possible. But... Has anyone ever seen one?!?! I'm still trying to find one to kill. No one in the world has a dwarf warlock, if so they're probably the only ones.
    So, has anybody on the mmo community seen one? or actually have one?

Edit: I was doing randoms and stumbled upon a dwarf warlock in Battle for Gilneas, so there is actually one out there. But alliance 3 capped and won in 30 seconds. I got the lock down to 5% and a priest healed him. I'm cutting myself now. I guess i'll wait another week until I find him again.
    Last edited by Spectrez; 2010-12-22 at 07:20 PM.

Deleted
    ive seen one
    killed him
    and we got the achi
    i logged out and thanked the guy for rolling dwarven lock

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    So... I've been thinking about this for a long time. My guild has all of the slayers ( human gnome night elf, etc ). The one we're missing for that companion is the dwarf slayer. We have all of the classes except warlock.
    Now... I went to the character creation screen and went to dwarf and saw with my own eyes dwarf warlock is possible. But... Has anyone ever seen one?!?! I'm still trying to find one to kill. No one in the world has a dwarf warlock, if so they're probably the only ones.
    wait you can play something other than worgens and gnomes? I just assumed thats all that was open to alliance anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Myself and my neighbor have been leveling one each. Very slow process since I am more into end game and have been playing my DK a lot. He is new to the game and is like 40ish. RAF at beginning of the xpac was a bad idea but it's great to get another RL friend playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojow View Post
    ive seen one
    killed him
    and we got the achi
    i logged out and thanked the guy for rolling dwarven lock
    hehe one. Did you ever see one again after that? and are you on EU or U.S.? Because on U.S. I've never seen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turn this into an 'alliance/horde sucks' thread I will ban you.

Also, we got the achievement too and pretty early. Not sure why people would race change to a dwarf lock though.

On alli we had trouble finding a troll Dk lol.
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2010-12-21 at 05:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    dwarf warlock? whaaat? o_O wait... *looks at the char cration page....* WHAAAAAATT?!?!?! how... ... wait.... what? lore wise, how? cmooooon! you gotta be yankin' my chain here

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. Why would anyone race change to dwarf warlock? I don't think it is even correct lore-wise, either. Blizz should just remove it, as no one here has ever seen a dwarf lock. I'm going to be frustrated and crazy until I find that one dwarf lock in the world.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Dwarves are currently the least played race, I'm pretty sure, and Warlocks for them kinda came outta left field, so I'm not surprised. Granted, I play a Tauren Priest, so I'm not the most common thing myself.

Lorewise, they're support by the fact that Dark Iron Dwarves are... 'allied'... with the rest for now, the same way that bringing in the Wildhammer Dwarves opened up Dwarf Shaman to be played.

Undead Hunter. I've seen lowbie ones. I've seen them in lowbie Battlegrounds. But at 85? Nope, not a one. We've even been doing /who on horde characters to try and find one and still not seen one.
    Last edited by Matchu; 2010-12-21 at 05:36 PM.

ive seen several dwarf warlocks. but there really not a good class/race combo. they have the lowest caster stats of almost any race. dwarves are more of a melee race..just like orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    Seen one on my realm.
    - Nom Nom

It took us forever to find one. I've come to the conclusion that there are zero Dwarf locks on Kil'jaeden, because when we did find one, it was in a BG.

You know you can have horde slayer while being horde.....

1-get some pal with ya
    2-travel to gurubashi arena
    3-??????
    4- PROFIT

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    You know you can have horde slayer while being horde.....

1-get some pal with ya
    2-travel to gurubashi arena
    3-??????
    4- PROFIT
    Why would I want Horde Slayer? I want Alliance Slayer, all I need is just one.

10+ Year Old Account
    orc mage...
    >>> ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!! <<<

Tauren Priest was the hardest for us

Tauren Priest / Orc Mage, both took me an hour of logging onto horde server, psting them asking them to join a party. Than I'd find their locations and get them. It was hard though...

Um why not have your pal roll a lvl 1 and you just go to his zone and gank him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

Go make one yourself and let a guildie kill you. Log out and delete him.