Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    troll warlock took forever to find for us^^ believe we finally found one in tol barad

---------- Post added 2010-12-21 at 09:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleto View Post
    Go make one yourself and let a guildie kill you. Log out and delete him.
    he'd have to level one up to 85 to make it count.

We couldn't find a damn Troll Rogue of all things.... Fear not, we got one after 3 days of searching.

same my guild only need dwarf lock too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukus View Post
    Um why not have your pal roll a lvl 1 and you just go to his zone and gank him?
    Needs to be level 85.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    i have a lil dwarf lock. YAY Ironforge Brewing Co!!!<my guild, we have something others dont

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the kills have to come from level 85's. I haven't been able to find a dwarf lock either. Which is all we need for Alliance Slayer.

I've been doing theese achievements while pvping for my guild.

I had problems with Human Hunter and Gnome rogue for some reason.

But the last one, the one that's left.... Dwarf Warlock, I CAN'T FIND YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    Exactly. Why would anyone race change to dwarf warlock? I don't think it is even correct lore-wise, either. Blizz should just remove it, as no one here has ever seen a dwarf lock. I'm going to be frustrated and crazy until I find that one dwarf lock in the world.
    I really don't see what's wrong with it lorewise. Why are they exempt? Surely they are jsut as prone to temptation of the demonic power as humans or gnomes? And you know before race changes, people actually levelled characters from 1?

I find it hilarious people are raging because they can't have a guild acheivement THIS INSTANT.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    ive seen several dwarf warlocks. but there really not a good class/race combo. they have the lowest caster stats of almost any race. dwarves are more of a melee race..just like orcs.

What does it matter? Its like a difference of 2 int or 3 spirit or stupidly low number.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemming81 View Post
    I really don't see what's wrong with it lorewise. Why are they exempt? Surely they are jsut as prone to temptation of the demonic power as humans or gnomes? And you know before race changes, people actually levelled characters from 1?

I find it hilarious people are raging because they can't have a guild acheivement THIS INSTANT.
    They aren't raging, they are just talking about it. Every thread that is talking about something isn't a qq thread, and the people claiming they are are becoming more annoying than the qqers. Don't troll.

This topic has stayed civil, don't turn it into something else.

The point was, about lore, is that dwarfs wouldn't mess with demonic magic. Yes, there will be a few people that mess around with everything, but unless they make it so every race can play every class it doesn't make sense to have dwarfs or trolls as locks. It's a valid point and has been talked about a lot in the RP community.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Undead Hunter. I've seen lowbie ones. I've seen them in lowbie Battlegrounds. But at 85? Nope, not a one. We've even been doing /who on horde characters to try and find one and still not seen one.
    I was going to roll one since all my characters are Undead(except my druid) but racials wise I saw no reason to when I could roll Troll or Orc and get a really good bonus for a hunter. Ended up going Orc for beast mastery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukus View Post
    Um why not have your pal roll a lvl 1 and you just go to his zone and gank him?
    Get an honorable kill on each of the level 85 Human classes listed below.
    Source: Achievement page

I would make one myself and get a guildie to kill him like kelleto said

Were dwarf warlocks made possible in Cata? I really don't remember ANYTHING about them being mentioned. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    I have zero RP or "lore" experience, but isnt the Dwarf Warlock added b/c the Dark Iron clan merging with the other clans?

OT: even we are having trouble locating a 85 Dwarf lock on Blackrock US and were FULL...
    although it must be possible b/c i have seen those Guild Pages running around here and there, thats the whole reason im chasing it lol

I can't find anything but worgens now a days. I use to play horde and despised Blood Elfs, but I think worgen is my new favorite for gayest / most overplayed race.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've killed him. Only thing we was missing was the dwarf rogue. Luckily I have alliance buddies who have alts and decided to let me pound on them for a bit for the achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhaneole View Post
    I have zero RP or "lore" experience, but isnt the Dwarf Warlock added b/c the Dark Iron clan merging with the other clans?

OT: even we are having trouble locating a 85 Dwarf lock on Blackrock US and were FULL...
    although it must be possible b/c i have seen those Guild Pages running around here and there, thats the whole reason im chasing it lol
    I think so, kind of like how Nelfs have mages now because we teamed up with Highborne and worgens got druids because nelfs linked up with them.

Last one my guild needs for the achievement/s.

RAGE!
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Yeah, I need that one as well. Grr.