Rolling restarts and the ominous C'thun quotes in game

So I was thinking a lot of the reports are people not with the Yogg' Saron Box of bullshitory getting the C'thun and Old god quotes with some new ones to. Is this maybe a future event start? 1 month into Cataclysm everyone is gearing raids are happening.

Shoot me down? or does anyone else see the pattern

What pattern? Rolling restarts happen all the time. I'm not following you.

Thought it was conluded that DBM was causing this?
    OH FOR GODS SAKE I HAVE NO IMAGINATION.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly the Old Gods are fucking with our minds.

/tinfoilhat

You talking about those weird children in Goldshire where there has supposedly been some c'thun quotes telling players "you will die"? Those weird kids stand in a pentagram shape in that house where the weird voices are heard.

Deleted
    Probably is an Old God and future raid boss. As Metzen said at blizzcon, we still haven't seen who is signing Deathwing's pay-cheques yet.

Im not a Blacksmith where do i get one? whats the Ilvl on the tinfoilhat is it old world lvl 60?

Well i just procced the yogg box so if i hear some out of the ordinary crap ill let you know. And c'thun would be a viable guess due to the chogall with cthun jazz that occured in the comics. Way i see it though arcaeology has presented items thus far that give a sense if the calm before the storm as in the box and zinrokh, so it would not surprise me if the box was giving out cthun stuff or what not.

I think archeology could be a nice segway between regular wow and events some explaining lore wise

15+ Year Old Account
    Last i heard, the sound files are not in wow anywhere, but they are in DBM. From that evidence, I assume thats it :-\

Deleted
    Me personally I'm not so much into Lore and Roleplaying, however I do admire that we have those players who enjoy this game that much (:

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Last i heard, the sound files are not in wow anywhere, but they are in DBM. From that evidence, I assume thats it :-\
    It is DBM, just a little easteregg gag from them. The sounds are there and when you loot an artifact piece (ie rune dwarf stone) it just plays soundfiles. I was hearing yogg sounds earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Hah, I like like your title (Does not like cats) combined with the avatar of the next reply (Catface)!