Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

10+ Year Old Account
    Good job on this one! I approve of this thread!

Deleted
    Very well done, this guy should have been released before the contest ended!

Lol. I wrote a guide regarding "writing late wow guides". I guess this one wasn't as late and, of course, better in quality, as I state in my conclusion "procrastinating will always lead to a hole in the quality of your content". Well played sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahren Kaa View Post
    Lol. I wrote a guide regarding "writing late wow guides". I guess this one wasn't as late and, of course, better in quality, as I state in my conclusion "procrastinating will always lead to a hole in the quality of your content". Well played sir.
    I'm looking forward to reading this guide so that I may write The Short Guide to Writing Short Guides, which was requested a bit further up. =)
    bragging about sex is just like bragging about world first kills, people won't believe you until you release a video
    - Bibi

good lies are like good pants, you know they'll support you when you're busy spreading shit
    - Bibi

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a neat guide. :]
    85 Priest/72 Druid/85 Mage/24 Shaman/56 Paladin

Lesson of writing into a notepad. You don't conquer this one until it hapens to you personaly. It happened to me too many times and I learned my lesson. great guide.

10+ Year Old Account
    well written and marginally amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    That is absolutely brilliant.
    I felt identified.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very well written!

Quote Originally Posted by generalanders View Post
    tldr.

We really need a guild to making short guides. So far everything has been so long-winded as to become next to useless. Fluff is fluff.
    Sounds like someone needs a guide to reading guides. I don't see any of this "fluff" you're talking about.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Clever topic ^^

what annoys me is... sure this thread is epic and funny... but for people (like me) who worked Very hard on real and serious guides to things in gameplay, and got nothing for our hard work.. and our guides deleted.... well that just really turns me off to this site. I know my guide was good, it was more in depth and better presented than a handful of the guides ive seen released so far. I'm pretty upset to see that "fun" and "joke" guides made the cut about ACTUAL / REAL guides. .... seriously...
    [Quit All Games in 2010] [Never coming back!]
    [Too busy working and having a life] [It's been fun, Later!]

Quote Originally Posted by Venorize View Post
    what annoys me is... sure this thread is epic and funny... but for people (like me) who worked Very hard on real and serious guides to things in gameplay, and got nothing for our hard work.. and our guides deleted.... well that just really turns me off to this site. I know my guide was good, it was more in depth and better presented than a handful of the guides ive seen released so far. I'm pretty upset to see that "fun" and "joke" guides made the cut about ACTUAL / REAL guides. .... seriously...
    If your guide was made for this competition, it wasn't deleted. It's been locked away and Bibi has said he will show them all to the public soon enough.

I'm sorry if you feel you didn't get the credits you deserved, but the main point of this guide wasn't just to be entertaining. I did write it so that people would think more about the content they produce. Anybody can write a guide, but if it isn't an enjoyable read, it won't be read.

Also, I am a little bit offended with you implying that I didn't work hard for this guide. I did, after all, draw those mind maps by hand.
    bragging about sex is just like bragging about world first kills, people won't believe you until you release a video
    - Bibi

good lies are like good pants, you know they'll support you when you're busy spreading shit
    - Bibi

Excellent work! I usually shoot from the hip when writing but this guide looks solid, bookmarked!
    <Clampy> "I remeber when i first started my character and i was leveling as protection wearing spirit gear and it took me about a year to go from 1-30. but i didnt care! because everything was new and exciting and I WAS A WARRIOR!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The cat simplified dps guide is so frickin epic. Made me LOL so hard. Love the guide, but the sig is better.

i am newone in this forum and happy to join

Deleted
    Haha really good guide, fun to read etc

YO DAWG! We herd u liek guides so we wrote a guide to writing guides so you can write a guide while you write a guide!

But seriously, nice guide. It was a fun read.