Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ...
    I finally got mine today. I leveled 5 different toons to 525 archy, only one of them after I couldn't stockpile my troll fragments to til 450. The toon I eventually did it on was the most recent and she got it last after the other troll rares that we now have.

In total somewhere around 300 solves between all of the toons, around 100 each for two of the toons and around 30 or so each for the others.

Before anyone asks why I leveled up archy on so many toons, it was because doing archy was more enjoyable than doing northrend again for two of those characters and the 2 others that actually did the majority of the solves were dps toons so they did it while waiting for heroic queues. The last one was my alchy and even though I needed tol'vir solves I did most of my leveling in EK on the off chance that the stockpiled troll frags would get me it. Still haven't gotten the recipe either, but I don't play that toon as much so it's not quite suprising.

The new strength 2 hander is going to be so much better and a million times easier to get...as soon as I saw the link on the front page of mmo-champ I logged; there's no point in pursuing Zin'Rokh as an upgrade anymore.

I bet it'll take a month for 4.2 to come out and another month to do Firelands dailies, but still...at a 1/2 percent per solve it's just not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinku View Post
    How are you still sane? Are you a god? Even at a 1% rumored project "drop" rate you've been 35% screwed.
    There's a guy on WoW forums at 1200~ solves for all races without using ANY keystones

Currently at 280 solves nothing so far feeling hopeless. Hate blizzard for begin piece of shits

Quote Originally Posted by Severas View Post
    Got it finally. LOL
    You Are At 1640 Troll Solves and 41000 Troll Frags. (99.9% Chance)

how many total solves all rares do you have?

It took me just over 900 troll solves combined on 3 toons. When it popped, I stared at the screen for a long minute because I couldn't believe it.
    Just for the record, I farmed the Shadowfrost Shards for my Shadowmourne on regular mode ONLY and thought this was brutal.. but Zin'rokh was by FAR the worst grind I have ever made.
    But I must admit that it looks much better than the Magmaw Mace I was wielding.

Deleted
    Congratulations Ashringerx GJ.

I'm currently on 221 Troll solves, so still a baby compared to some people. I think I'll go to around 500. However if this yields nothing, is anyone a qualified shrink here so you can set up AA meetings?

Edit: 10/06/2011 300 Troll solves. Nothing yet.

Edit: 13/06/2011 372 Troll solves. Nothing yet.

Edit: 17/06/2011 457 Troll solves. Nothing yet.

Edit: 17/06/2011 18:30 460 Troll solves and it popped! :O
    Last edited by mmoc58b65efdec; 2011-06-17 at 10:29 PM.

Deleted
    Around 185 Troll Solves til Zinrock popped....
    Still no Dwarf Staff though which i was hunting for :/

Been farming this for a while now and I have gone past the point of no return.
    29/32 rares but no Zin'Rokh
    643 troll solves thus far

Now up to 743 solves for Troll...starting to get annoyed!

842 and counting....

868 and still going
    Last edited by Qte; 2011-06-22 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Update

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qte View Post
    643 troll solves thus far
    Dude, and I thought I was bad. I feel your pain, I feel your shame, but your not to blame.

Deleted
    I was farming for about 3 weeks(around 5k troll fragments 200+ solves), while aslo working on getting the PvP weapon.. never got it and i simply do not understand why anyone would still want it at this point.They are adding this VERY sweet crafted 3.80speed, ilvl365, mastery & Haste(perfect for a frost DK) in 4.2 and it will be so easy to craft too.

Unless they make BoA epics to scale in some way, wether you need to find more parts to 'upgrade' it yourself or just pure scaling - then archaeology is one big sadomasochistic Joke.

p.s. And they better make them scale.. they even did it for the ring of the kirin tor back in wotlk and that just costs gold and was piss easy to get.Archaeology costs you your sanity and eventually your life.
    Last edited by mmocbfaacb1cad; 2011-06-17 at 02:36 PM.

I got it on my 32nd solve. No shit.

Yet I can't get the Dwarf staff to pop..

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got my Zin'rokh after 74 Troll solves!

now sitting on 957 troll solves and still haven't had it proc for me
    To make matters worse, i have killed the following bosses and haven't seen their weaps drop either
    Magmaw - 12 times
    Cho'gal - 6 times
    Nefarian - 5 times
    is it to much to ask for some RNG love in my direction? GRRRR
    /end rant

1066 troll solves 1000 of them being post 450 and no zinrokh destroyer of worlds. And when i see a noob pretending to wear an item that doesnt exist i tell him to equip a weapon because he isnt going to do much damage with his fists. I attack anybody who has one on sight and camp them for as long as possible out of pure jealousy and hatred.

---------- Post added 2011-07-26 at 11:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremegodess View Post
    Am at 2249 Solves without even a sniff of the stupid MotherFucking sword. Blizzard and the Rng should be arrested for rape.
    this is about how im feeling and im only at 1066

Alright since i have posted this iam now updating my post with 2337 solves post 450 and still no find im convinced this item is the worst thing to grind for in the entire game, so if you are reading this DONT DO IT.
    Last edited by hunter2841; 2012-03-13 at 11:36 AM. Reason: This item is bullshit