Page 1 of 57
... LastLast

Zin'Rokh About how long have you been farming for it?

US Server, finished 50 Troll Solves past 450. I'm starting to feel like it isn't even in-game
    How about you guys?

Edit:
    WOOOT SO WORTH IT! 800 Frags and 20 some keystones later Zin'rokh FINALLY appeared.
    In total it was roughly 30 solves on my shaman, 46 solves on my paladin post 450 arch. Totalling for 76 solves, from the looks of it I'm in the medium of how often this thing has appeared (141st for some posters and 2nd for some others)
    Last edited by Ruinku; 2010-12-23 at 12:12 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 76 Troll Solves and been at 525 for the last four days. Woooooo

Nothing so far.

I started archaeology now on an alt since I made the mistake of maxing out. Archaeology which results in Vash digsites (Very time consuming and annoying). Planning to save up the troll frags of course and hit 450 with this guy then spam troll solves. I'm about ready to consider hanging myself if my alt doesn't get it (Sarcasm!.. Kind of)

10+ Year Old Account
    I just go around Kalimdor solving artifacts and hope I get a rare from one of them, I did manage to get a caster 85 ring from Tol'vir. I have still been at Night Elf and I only need the doll from that race. Trolls.. I don't even want to think about them..

I just hope they add new content at a decent rate. As it is lots of people are done with rares for fossil (being only two) and any other race at which you find all the fossils you might as well save the frags, there isn't anything useful to get from them anymore (Yet?).

Up to 135 troll completes and no sword.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Deleted
    I got mine after 32 Artifacts, about 30 seconds after hitting 525 (I stocked enough fragments to solve around 6-7 Troll Artifacts).

My friend, who will no doubt post in this thread once he sees it, is up to about 130 or something, I do believe he is losing the will to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinku View Post
    I just hope they add new content at a decent rate. As it is lots of people are done with rares for fossil (being only two) and any other race at which you find all the fossils you might as well save the frags, there isn't anything useful to get from them anymore (Yet?).
    yea fossils and draenei have 2, orc vrykul and trolls only 1.. It's kinda sad.

While elves got loads of fun shit.
    Fossil should really get some more stuff since you can find em on all continents aswell. Atm most people are just stocking up on them since they need to clear that digsite.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the risk of sounding like I'm QQ'ing, I'd have to say they need to up the rate of the Sword by a tiny bit, considering it's the only rare in that race.

Quote Originally Posted by Munk View Post
    Up to 135 troll completes and no sword.
    How are you still sane? Are you a god? Even at a 1% rumored project "drop" rate you've been 35% screwed.

Up to 145, about to lose my mind

I started archaeology now on an alt since I made the mistake of maxing out. Archaeology which results in Vash digsites (Very time consuming and annoying). Planning to save up the troll frags of course and hit 450 with this guy then spam troll solves. I'm about ready to consider hanging myself if my alt doesn't get it (Sarcasm!.. Kind of)
    450 still results in getting Vashj'ir digsites. Only way around this is to not try past 375 which if the rumor is true you wouldn't be able to get the sword puzzle. Then again there is no way to confirm you can't get it below 450 either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    yea fossils and draenei have 2, orc vrykul and trolls only 1.. It's kinda sad.

While elves got loads of fun shit.
    Fossil should really get some more stuff since you can find em on all continents aswell. Atm most people are just stocking up on them since they need to clear that digsite.
    There's a possibility they could add more later on. They did say they plan to add more to the profession. Just we don't know if that's more puzzles or more race/puzzles.

How are you still sane? Are you a god? Even at a 1% rumored project "drop" rate you've been 35% screwed.
    Your attempted math just hurt my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by waitwut View Post
    Your attempted math just hurt my brain.
    Your attempted logic just made my brain hurt. 135% - 100% = 35%. Going over 35% "effort" to get his epic is my point in my previous post. The fact that I have to explain that shows me the amount of sense you have to interpret people's words.

Archaoelogy is a mo fo to level it turns out. I gave up on it sword isn't even good for my toon!

10+ Year Old Account
    64 artifacts one being the sword
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

The answer to this question from everyone who has farmed as much and some people even more than I have like retribution here.... were not still sane. Its awful, and its honestly the worst thing ive ever felt compelled to do in this game. Id gladly trade all my rares, all the gold ive made the mounts, the pets everything ive gained through this proff to just get it to "spawn" so i can get back to my normal life unfortunatley blizzard doesnt feel like giving some of us that break.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    64 artifacts one being the sword
    Thank god, this gives me hope.