Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    138 Troll Artifacts Atm....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Why is this the only artifact anyone cares about? I'm working on the epic tol'vir ring and almost done, if uldum digsites weren't so rare.
    Because there's like ten times more plate DPS than casters?

Yes, random numbers.

i got a lot of troll frags in northrend, zul'drak is crawling with troll sites and strangely quiet these days....

Deleted
    141 ! Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Evaine View Post
    141 ! Sweet
    Congrats! I'm at 800 Troll frags now on my alt, but pausing to do Tol Barad raid. Gonna cross my finger soon, nearing 300 Arch with plenty of frags collecting up (I don't solve unless I can fill up keystone slots if available)

I got mine in 26 troll artifacts.

I am a druid. I was also one of (if not the) first person to get it.

I mostly stay in kalimdor so I don't get as many troll sites.

mny mate hit 525 archaeology on day 4 of cata being out, missed out on ralm first by like 2 hours, and not to mention he has been farming since to make his zinrokh while my other freind first troll relic he procced after 525 was zinrokh... and he had the 150 troll relics to make it.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinku View Post
    How are you still sane? Are you a god? Even at a 1% rumored project "drop" rate you've been 35% screwed.
    That's not how percentages work. Haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    At the risk of sounding like I'm QQ'ing, I'd have to say they need to up the rate of the Sword by a tiny bit, considering it's the only rare in that race.
    They could but it's a rare for a very good reason.

This sword and all the time people are putting into it reminds me of the Goo King Sword from Breath of Fire 3.

Also, I got the Goo King Sword on my very first Goo King Kill. I think I am now RNG-cursed forever after that to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinku View Post
    How are you still sane? Are you a god? Even at a 1% rumored project "drop" rate you've been 35% screwed.
    This math needs a little bit of work, there is roughly 25% chance that after 135 tries of something with 1% droprate that you will not get it. People seem to think they are being screwed when they dont get something after 100, but mathematically plenty of people will fall into that category.

Again discontinue any posts about numbers. If you read the entire thread you'll understand what was meant. At this point you're trolling. IF you feel like there is such a need to talk about numbers, make some other thread about it. Keep it out of this one.

15+ Year Old Account
    25 Solves at 525

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Currently at 88 Troll Solves at 525. Wooo

Deleted
    Where can you see how many artifacts from a certain race has been completed? :-O

Registered just for this thread.

270 troll solves, no zin rokh
    120 Dwarf Solves, no staff
    49 Night Elf, nothing.

I have gotten 2 epic rares doing this. The fossil mount, and a level 60 BOA robe.

166 troll solves and no zin'rokh yet

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Why saving the fragments?
    You save the frags because it's impossible to get the zinrokh solve til you have 450 skill. solving any troll artifacts before 450 just kills your chance of getting the sword.

Deleted
    Well over 300 troll solves, and still no bloody sword. But then again, RNG was never on my side since I had to do 200ish Baron kills for my Deathcharger.

Got it at 520