Hey 1st post here. 3am just in from work hope makes sense

I'm just making my way through Thread: Retribution Paladins - 4.0.3
There's some good points here and there.

As for the topic title .well Did Blizz launch the expac to keep up with the competion ? As few other games released days of each other.

I read one poster in ( Thread: Retribution Paladins - 4.0.3 by zealous
) who almost echoed what I myself posted on Battle.net EU ( though I can't find it to link ) myself about how well the expac has gone seeing the detail in the map designs, dungeons etc rich areas like Deepholm, Uldum ( i love it xD ),

Apart from certain classes . most notably Paladins. the class devlopment team seems like they've been pushed or rushed to meet deadlines.
This expac was beta tested . so what was the testers doing when testing out the Paladin class ?

This is all making wonder if I should by a gamecard tomorrow or not, I do like playing some other classes , so may I might.

Who knows how paladins might pan out in the end game, I know we lost Seal of the Marty/Blood during wrath, but the class was'nt changed as drastic as it has been now.

At first the Holy Power system seems pretty nice to be honest, its just you know once we hit dungeons and see the lack of dps especially with trash mobs ,I start feeling like I'm being carried.
I've always maintained certain stats when leveling like hit and expertise, as I am a JC thats kind of easy. Still this time around leveling in Cata things are alot different.

On the other hand classes like my shadow priest or mages just pew pew mobs in or out of dungeons.