Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Best guide evah! luv teh drawings 2 <3!

Just jump over cliffs and use slow fall on urself...also...this rocks in AB.... pull that noob Dk down with u so he dies and u live happy ever after (sorry i just hate dks after meeting so many bad ones of them in heroics..they give the rest a bad name...)

i have done the life grip in to aoe. we were wiping on the last boss in stonecore heroic. DK tried to run away, yea.... i was not having that.

10+ Year Old Account
    You sir have made a win!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    because of this i might consider to level a priest to 85. Awesome guide.
    Same here, Imma do it right now. Watch

I hate you and this post so much
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think that if 2 people lifegrip/deathgrip the same target at the same time said target should ripped in half and instantly die.

Quote Originally Posted by natrii View Post
    I still think that if 2 people lifegrip/deathgrip the same target at the same time said target should ripped in half and instantly die.
    That would be really interesting for arenas. Would finally give them that true "mortal kombat" feel.

Leveling a priest to 85.. Make him an engineer. Jump off elevator, use parachute, lifegrip DK.

For the f'in win, thanks for this guide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proz View Post
    Leveling a priest to 85.. Make him an engineer. Jump off elevator, use parachute, lifegrip DK.
    why the parachute?
    you have levitate as priest anyway.

Stopped reading after 3rd paragraph...

Bad humor and no useful information.
    Such feeble minds..

Deleted
    This... This is just plain awesome. I cant bealive this didnt win or at least place in top3.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    why the parachute?
    you have levitate as priest anyway.
    And soon levitate will last longer too!

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S0V3R31GN View Post
    Stopped reading after 3rd paragraph...

Bad humor and no useful information.
    Satire: Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.

Satirical literature can commonly be categorized as either Horatian or Juvenalian.
    Horatian

Named for the Roman satirist, Horace, this playfully criticizes some social vice through gentle, mild, and light-hearted humour. It directs wit, exaggeration, and self-deprecating humour toward what it identifies as folly, rather than evil. Horatian satire's sympathetic tone is common in modern society. Examples of Horatian satire: Jonathan Swift's Gulliver’s Travels, Daniel Defoe's The True-Born Englishman, Alexander Pope's The Rape of the Lock, C.S. Lewis' The Screwtape Letters, The Onion, Matt Groening's The Simpsons and the Ig Nobel Prizes.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire

This is classified as Horatian satire based on the definition above.

TL;DR: It's a joke. Stop being so serious.

nice guide!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Good read, funny and very practical
    I will admit, I enjoy life gripping people into things.
    Whether it's fire/bad stuff on the ground or just a wall when I know they are auto-running.
    With Body and Soul, they get an extra spurt and, if you're lucky, auto-run off things, such as cliffs and edges.
    Sure, it's mean to do in Grim Batol but blizz should have though tof that and put invisible barriers!
    Good times indeed.

Hilarious. I loved the write-up, and the illustrations. I wish I had a priest.

And I see your Boppin' Orange and raise you an Ecto Cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    Hilarious. I loved the write-up, and the illustrations. I wish I had a priest.

And I see your Boppin' Orange and raise you an Ecto Cooler.

Gasp! I miss ecto cooler. I used to have it in my lunch like every day and then suddenly I couldn't find it anywhere. It was like rice crispies treats cereal...it just vanished.

Lifegrip is a wonderful thing. We had an idiot tank that kept refusing to acknowledge CC, and blamed it on us, and proceeded to pull the entire instance and *ATTEMPT* to run out. Well, my roommate din't like this and lifegripped him back, and the mobs destroyed him and the rest of us escaped. Thank you for this skill Blizzard.