Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I wonder if you could make a line of priests and lifegrip a FC all the way to the other base in wsg. It would be pretty crazy seeing something like that.

Battleground fun

Great article! Did you use a professional artist? lol...great images. Loved it!

You can have a lot of fun in the battlegrounds. You always have the jerk that is telling everyone how bad they are so I wait till said person, in AB, comes up to the lumber mill (I like the lumber mill because I mind control everyone off the cliff). I cast levitate on myself and just as I drop off the edge I give the jerk a personal invitation (LoF) to come fly with me. You would think that he would be thankful for an easy way to lose half his pesky hit points...but they just aren't very grateful.

Or I stand at the edge while they are running towards me...LoF, and they themselves run over the edge.

Eye of the storm gives you more opportunities to give your jerk buddies the ability to transport their bodies to the graveyard. Standing in the middle flag area you can drop off and LoF them over the edge. Don't levitate or you will fall into the abyss too (you want to drop straight down to the ledge). The middle part is also a good place for mind control. Love to see the enemy take a running leap of death.

"When I’m running back from a wipe I prefer to see everyone running at the same speed so I can win the race back to the buff spot and receive my prize of being able to alt-tab before we pull again."

Brilliant

Loved the guide too!

Deleted
    Hahahhahah ty sir for saving my day!! This is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Morecheeba07 View Post
    I wonder if you could make a line of priests and lifegrip a FC all the way to the other base in wsg. It would be pretty crazy seeing something like that.
    if you did a premade with all priests you could definitly get pretty far. it would make for one awesome youtube clip

Suggestion to add...

Lifegripping AFK Party Members Into the Water/River
    Well. They asked for it themselves. Standing in trade going afk while being in a group with a priest like you.
    Lifegrip them 4-5 times is enough to pull them into a nearby river/lake and drown them there. w/ screenshot that is.
    Last edited by Iris; 2011-08-12 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Typo >.>

The best one is lifegripping AFK people in the lava in front of Rhyolith.