Re-rolled Shaman

So my main was a druid, resto with balence off spec but i have come to dispise both specs, resto i feel just isnt cutting it for me in pve, and well balence, i have grown tired of being some fat owl, least your able to see your armor as resto. Anyhow i have become so bored with druid atm, tha i decided to pick back up my dwarf shaman (back in the burning crusade i was a troll shaman so i fell back into place almost instantly) i am leveling as elemental, love it so much now i might even make it my main spec, with resto off spec if my guild ever lets me change mains and needs a healer for raiding.

Few questions, first i have been hearing ele shamans dps isnt all that good at 85, i don't mind because im not a dps whore, and i know that control comes into fights now, so how is dps at 85? as bad as im hearing or are people just going over the top?

Second, onto resto, i don't know if any of you have played a resto druid at 85 but right now, it's not fun, mana isnt to much hassel except on certain boss fights (forgemaster im looking at you) and the overall feel is pretty dull. But i have sen shamsn have a better time at healing just being paladins, and i think i could find it fun, and challenging like healing is supose to be.

Lastly this is a pvp quest, at 85 now that pvp has come into the game people are still saying ele shamans are at the bottom of the list next to rogues, again i think thats going over the top considering rogues still seem to be able to lock you down untill your health is 0, not seen many ele shamans in bg's only resto and ench so i have no idea what to think.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are threads already on the front page dealing with each of these issues. Please contribute to the existing conversations rather than starting your own.

Closing this thread.