If you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all?

Remember that?

It is one thing to debate... debate's and discussions are always welcome, as that is why we post on forums and not write a blog with comments disabled.

People are joining a thread to discuss how useless the thread is? That there is no point in posting this?

If someone is feeling a certain way about something, and cannot post in an ongoing thread, they have all the right to make a topic about whatever they want (as long as it is within topic).... You users seem to think you decide what is a good thread or not...

It's time you learn something... everytime you join a thread and make some stupid comment, or comment on how useless the thread is, the following happens:
    1) You are proving that you enjoy spending your time replying to threads that you seem useless, therefore making it a complete waste of your time, but you do it anyways.
    2) Countless people actually say to themselves (I feel sorry for this pathetic loser)...

If a guy wants to post about him quitting, or a bad experience in a heroic, or how he hates his class, or how he feels a nerf is unfair, etc... he has the right to do it... if we didn't discuss these things, there would be nothing on these forums to discuss with the exception of guides....

Get over yourselves... this is a community... EVERYONE has the right to discuss anything they want, as long as it is within the rules of the forums.

I think that anyone who says things such as "This thread is pointless because...." or anything along those lines, should be instantly suspended from use on the forums. It instantly derails most threads, and makes the original poster feel like an idiot (even if they shouldn't), and usually results in them not replying to their own thread, because getting flamed for feeling a certain way is just wrong.

You do not decide when a persons feelings are wrong... if they feel a certain way (even if that is NOT the majority), that is okay.. and there are calling out to others who feel the same way as they do.. if you don't, simply, move along, the thread is none of your concern.

OKAY TO SAY
    - I disagree with your comment because...
    - You are wrong because...
    - I am totally with you on this because...

NOT OKAY TO SAY
    - This thread is useless because my daddy beats me
    - This thread is wrong because my group of elitist friends steamrolled the place yesterday, and everyone who plays video games is of the exact same gaming skill and has the exact same coordination as my friends and I do, so therefore it cannot be hard for anyone if it wasn't hard for me.
    - {THIS^^^^^^^}

/end rant

P.S. I love doing these every once in a while

Ho boy. This thread is gonna go places.

OT: People do have the right to make threads on them quitting, or a bad experience in a heroic, or how he hates his class, or how he feels a nerf is unfair, etc... But by making those threads, those people are basically just looking for attention and for people to agree with them to make themselves feel better. What happens next? People rip them a new one. Why? Because people are jackasses by nature. Human beings will look for any excuse to rip on someone or cause a fight because it's entertaining and it makes THEM feel better.

Instead of "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all? " how about, "Before you whine about something, think about what has been said to these same kinds of comments in the past."

Edit: You're post is also a little hypocritical. You say that we do not dictate what is right and wrong, pointless and fruitful. Yes you did the exact same thing you just said that shouldn't be done.

Quote Originally Posted by zingbat View Post
    OKAY TO SAY
    - I disagree with your comment because...
    - You are wrong because...
    - I am totally with you on this because...

NOT OKAY TO SAY
    - This thread is useless because my daddy beats me
    - This thread is wrong because my group of elitist friends steamrolled the place yesterday, and everyone who plays video games is of the exact same gaming skill and has the exact same coordination as my friends and I do, so therefore it cannot be hard for anyone if it wasn't hard for me.
    - {THIS^^^^^^^}
    Last edited by hordeorcrogue; 2010-12-22 at 06:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

Spazzed out much? i think things are fine, people get upset and have a right to say mean nasty things to those who deserve it, if wrongs are not called out then progression is eliminated.

It's time you learn something... everytime you join a forum and make some stupid thread like this, or comment to this effect the following happens:
    1) You are proving that you enjoy spending your time creating threads that are useless, therefore making it a complete waste of your time, but you do it anyways.
    2) Countless people actually say to themselves (TL;DR)...

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not quite sure of what I just read because this is the most random rant ever.

My biggest problem with threads is that many people post the same thing, over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over again. Dozens of times a week, about the same exact freaking thing. People need to learn to open their eyes and look, and to continue on old threads.

People also need to stop senseless QQ about every aspect of the game, it gets old and annoying after a while and 95% of the time it's exactly that, stupid, senseless, mindless, mind numbing QQ about how the game isn't exactly how they like it, or how they want the game catered to them. It's not constructive in the first place, and does not deserve constructive responses. There is such things as stupid questions, and stupid questions deserve stupid answers. Same goes with posts.

People are too caught up in their own little bubble world of "I WANT THIS I WANT THAT I WANT IT RIGHT NOW", and expect things to be perfectly catered to them. Guess what, just because you can't run a marathon right out of the hospital bed doesn't mean a few months down the road you won't be able to.
    You have to crawl before you walk, and before you walk across the room, you fall. A Lot.

People need to get over themselves and give the damn game more than 2 weeks before calling nerfs left and right. People also need to learn when to shut up and let go and move on. If the game is not right for you, then MOVE ON, don't expect Blizzard to change a game that the majority of the player base is happy with, just because little prima donna over there want's all the best things with no work.

Go play a game where you can use cheats to get to the best stuff, this is not that type of game.

See, reactions like that, and negative reactions come to the senseless stupidity posted time after time in new threads beating to death the dead horse who is now nothing more than muddy pulp. If people want to QQ until they're faces fall off, alright, but that means people can post the response illicit from the endless spew of stupidity.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2010-12-22 at 07:00 AM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    I agree with you totally. But there will always be bastards, always, and even more so on the internet because they won't have to face the problem at hand themselves. Saying you're a stupid **** to someone here is gonna get you a bad reputation and a ban perhaps and most people don't care about that. Saying such things IRL and you could end up being punched and that would be stupid (Note: I need to stop getting into trouble IRL and start lashing out behind a screen instead -.-)

Somehow saying something terrible behind a screen is considered to be okay to a whole lot of people.

Easiest thing to do is to put on a friendlyish face and assume that all people are gonna be asses, and hopefully you'll get suprised when they are nice =)

Deleted
    I agree mostly
    Its OK to make jokes, slag and have a bit of banter! (its human nature)
    But calling someone a fucktarded cunts who has no balls is too far!

What im saying is wile you Discuses and Debate have fun, but let them know your joking (it can be hard to tell in text) and dont take it too far!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    My biggest problem with threads is that many people post the same thing, over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over again. Dozens of times a week, about the same exact freaking thing. People need to learn to open their eyes and look, and to continue on old threads.
    I actually considered PM'ing a moderator for the priest forums about this issue. I'm sure plenty of people would love to read and try to help with everyone thread on certain forums (like me on the priest forums), but that is SO hard when the topic list looks like this:
    *Spirit: What do I do?
    *Stat question: Spirit?
    *Spirit: Help!
    *SPIRIT OMG HALP MAH
    *My dog has fleas
    *SPIRIT
    I've been on forums where posting a thread that was already going was a bannable offense, or at the very least the topic would locked and you'd be redirected to the ongoing thread. Blizzard follows this practice on their forums.

What mystifies me is that it is clearly stated in the forum rules that "^^^^THIS^^^^" and "cool story brah" posts are not allowed, but I've not seen too much moderator action on those. But there is a line between joking and the things listed in the rules, i.e ^^THIS^^.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    "RAWRIMABEAR" only goes so far.