Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wish this worked with the swedish program Spotify

your pictures have disappeared they were there about 1month or so ago, can you re put them back in?

Thanks

Anyone have any idea on how to do something like this with mumble??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piptooth View Post
    When I change my playback setting to Line 1 I lose all sound in my headset >_> anyway to fix that?
    I know this tread is a bit dead :P but i have that issue aswell
    any way to work around it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wargrey View Post
    I know this tread is a bit dead :P but i have that issue aswell
    any way to work around it?
    Simple, go into your vent settings for your "main" user and make sure it is changed the correct input/output device and not "Default DirectSound Device."

As to the guide, I've always wanted to setup a DJ for my guild vents but usually it was horrible quality for the other users but this helped. A few suggestions though, change Vent Sensitivity to "0" as that will keep the line open on songs that do have moments of silence, I'd also check the "Mute Sound" box at the bottom of the DJ client to eliminate the Echo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worked perfectly for me, thanks! Been trying to do this for a while, but could never figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    A few suggestions though, change Vent Sensitivity to "0" as that will keep the line open on songs that do have moments of silence, I'd also check the "Mute Sound" box at the bottom of the DJ client to eliminate the Echo.
    Good stuff, I had that problem too.

I used to do this when my vent server was more active, but now we only have like 5 or 6 people on at max. It's not worth it anymore.