Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

alchemy money guide

Hi i found a guide for people that got alchemy. all you have to do is get mats for potion of treasure finding (mats that u can make it 5-10 times) U can kill any mobs there and get a named Tiny treasure chest from the chest u get 4-11 embersilk cloth 2-6 gold each time u open a chest and if u wanna make more money kill elements if u killing fire elements u get volatile fire or if u kill earth elements u get volatile earth depends what u want =) ty for watching my guide and try to use it becuase u can make much of money atm when u farming these.

Deleted
    Best... Guide... Ever.

Deleted
    should be reported to a mod this guide must have been hacked and the real guide deleted .......

The fact that the thread title wasn't spelled in capitals, made me think this was a GOOD guide!

Also how he said gold instead of money hinted this was a pro guide

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Made my day, I thank you for this.

PM me with any questions/concerns you may have.

Gosh, I didn't know about th.... No wait, I can't fake ignorance on this.

Well, I guess we could just say Good job finding this hint, its a way to make gold, yes, but no really guide. Thanks for the info (even if 90% of people knew it )

LOL love the guide.

Why all the hate? I'm making money hand over fist now! Thanks OP!

10+ Year Old Account
    This made me lol...

Quick guide to alchemy: have an alt with herbalism, spend 7hrs a night farming herbs when you should be writing (my work), then send to main and craft a ton of flasks, make 11-12kg. Of course, if you're not as Asian as I am when it comes to farming...

Quote Originally Posted by Sanavi View Post
    This made me lol...

Quick guide to alchemy: have an alt with herbalism, spend 7hrs a night farming herbs when you should be writing (my work), then send to main and craft a ton of flasks, make 11-12kg. Of course, if you're not as Asian as I am when it comes to farming...
    On most realms your going to be making more gold off selling the raw herbs rather than the flasks. So your quick guide to making gold on alchemy is in fact a quick gold to wasting profits on alchemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PyroGhozt View Post
    On most realms your going to be making more gold off selling the raw herbs rather than the flasks. So your quick guide to making gold on alchemy is in fact a quick gold to wasting profits on alchemy.
    Not the first three weeks of the expansion, maybe now. I made about almost 250,000g in less than a month. Doesn't seem like a waste to me, in retrospect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanavi View Post
    Not the first three weeks of the expansion, maybe now. I made about almost 250,000g in less than a month. Doesn't seem like a waste to me, in retrospect.
    Considering we can't go back in time to the beginning of the expansion, the information is misleading and kind of useless as far as a guide to alchemy is concerned. Seeing as most people don't have time machines reading your post they might assume they can make money off alchemy right now with your methods.

---------- Post added 2011-01-21 at 03:52 PM ----------

-EDIT - Change money to gold. (same thing anyway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PyroGhozt View Post
    Considering we can't go back in time to the beginning of the expansion, the information is misleading and kind of useless as far as a guide to alchemy is concerned. Seeing as most people don't have time machines reading your post they might assume they can make money off alchemy right now with your methods.

---------- Post added 2011-01-21 at 03:52 PM ----------

-EDIT - Change money to gold. (same thing anyway)
    Tbh, on my server, flasks still sell decently. You could easily make 10kg a day farming for several hours.

So, no, not misinformation.

ty for this guide before I red this I was vendoring all my mats

15+ Year Old Account
    lol, at least his intentions are good

Deleted
    This made me lol...

dasfagdgadf
    <Mod edit: Infracted>
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-03-20 at 03:54 PM.