Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    @aliahna i'm blessed with an awesome raid leader who plays a priest aswell. so she knows the way of priest. Would like to thank you for posting a log. Ill use my time wisely and study it for a bit. I'm aware that meters arent the best measures out there but i got outhealed by an enhancement shaman one try which made me wonder what the hell was going on.

It was only my first raid in to cataclysm so still have some training to do. Cataclysm is no Wotlk (thank god).

15+ Year Old Account
    To the people mentioning overhealing, unless you get like 40% overheal on PoH it's still more mana efficient than casting Heal on each target individually.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupstuntid View Post
    @aliahna i'm blessed with an awesome raid leader who plays a priest aswell. so she knows the way of priest. Would like to thank you for posting a log. Ill use my time wisely and study it for a bit. I'm aware that meters arent the best measures out there but i got outhealed by an enhancement shaman one try which made me wonder what the hell was going on.

It was only my first raid in to cataclysm so still have some training to do. Cataclysm is no Wotlk (thank god).
    You are welcome. While you are studying logs, take a look at the disc priests in Exodus on Ysondre, and also Excessive Gaming on Illidan. That should inspire you. I wish you the best. One of these days I plan to dust off my disc spec again and get experienced with it in Cata but for now I'm having a blast with Holy after almost a two year hiatus.

Deleted
    Video should still work... I can click on my link to it and it comes up, just has no music as Youtube "Censored" it
    Well, in germany the video does not get muted but gets completely removed. I cannot access it. Sucks :c

Hi,

Thanks for posting, very interesting video.

Will it be possible to have a link to your character ? I'm interested to see your stats.

Thanks

Deleted
    Holy is great right now it's always holy priests on the 1st 2nd or 3rd on our metres.
    But yeah, lady gaga... really?

Definately nothing wrong with Holy Priests... I think we are op compared to other healers tbh. I've cleared 11/12 of current content and afaik Holy Priests are superior in both mana efficiency and healing output.

Quote Originally Posted by harky View Post
    It's not my place to post your log, but you were at 29.1% over-healing. With 7 healers I can understand why though. Especially with 4 Holy Paladins dropping LoD/HR constantly like that

There is nothing wrong with overhealing, especially with holy priests.

Our hots continue to tick past 100% health so overhealing is GOING to happen, I watched the video and have been healing since molten core. The only issues i saw with his healing was he could have used PoM more, and didnt really make use of his aoe healing chakra.

Magma is a very intense aoe healing fight, and he didn't even have mana issues, so overhealing is fine.

Don't start bashing on peoples statistics if you don't know how to heal properly yourself.

Thanks.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n%c3%ab/simple

As requested, a link to my Armory.

Yea, I messed up and didnt use Chakra at all on the Magmaw fight at all, while it wasnt a cause for a wipe, the extra 15% healing to PoH would have been nice.

@latexhealz, I dont think he was bashing me. He was pointing out how much overhealing I had done for the fight. This is helpful as, while I didn't have mana issues for the fight, still needs to be kept under close wraps due to potential mana issues. Please do not bash other comments as he was merely making an observation because I personally didn't check my meters or WoL yet when I posted to know how efficient my heals were or if I was overhealing.

@pulchritudinous, reason for choice of Lady GaGa was my guild mates hounding me for it in the video, so I happily obliged not knowing she was not allowed in videos on youtube.

I hope overall though you guys enjoyed the video as it gives hope to the people out there who are still feeling there way into priest healing as it is a difficult learning curve from what we had in WOTLK to Cata.