Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its amazing in pvp, limited to fun-use only pve
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Love this in PvP, using it as Anti-Deathgrip is my favourite. When a DK grabs my caster friends with Deathgrip, you're just like "NO YOU DONT FOOL" <grabs back>

Other than that...annoying my group members when they're at Auction Houses, Mailboxes etc.

I was sitting in Eye of the storm with the flag. The enemy team had been killing us with the flag and I was planning to keep it safe so they would stop grinding it so much. Seeing as we had 3 towers. I stood there for a while, waiting for our team to at least stand a chance at the center of the map... all of a sudden a priest on my team pulls me onto the cap point and the flag caps... This then led to the enemy team winning by grinding the flags. Quite annoying. T_T

Am I the only who hasn't noticed that life grip can actually be used to pull players out of 'grab' type attacks?

2nd Boss of Grim Batol when he has the mace
    1st Boss of Lost City
    2nd boss of Throne of Tides

All of these have attacks where a player gets gripped. Lifegrip can pull them from their hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmorgrim View Post
    Am I the only who hasn't noticed that life grip can actually be used to pull players out of 'grab' type attacks?

1st Boss of Lost City

All of these have attacks where a player gets gripped. Lifegrip can pull them from their hands.
    Yeah these are the best ways to use your lg. Almost all "cyclone" looking abilites you can lg friendly players out of. Even on raid encounters, it works on the cyclones on Al'kir

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmorgrim View Post

1st Boss of Lost City

Wow, now THAT is useful! Ok, I'm getting a touch of priest envy ;p