Deleted

Another way to tame Jadefang

Hey. Im posting here because i wanted share how i tamed jadefang without the daily quest.
    All you need is engineering. Pull a worm and use rocket boots and hope that they fail.
    I had my boots failing in 3rd try. Then just use disengage to get in the cave and start taming.

I just have to know am i the only unlucky one who has had the daily there every day since it poped up 2 days after cata came out

It's been up on my realm everyday as well. I gave up with all the competition between companion pet collectors and other hunters camping him ><

I sat in that cubby for hours and hours and no Jadefang I was alone all that time too

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I made my boyfriend camp for me alll day yesterday!!! and Yay!!! finally I got him. and then went on a guild run a few hour later and got sexy cromies!!!! from BWL !!!!!

And I renamed both of them to be their original names.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnacee View Post
    Lol I made my boyfriend camp for me alll day yesterday!!! and Yay!!! finally I got him. and then went on a guild run a few hour later and got sexy cromies!!!! from BWL !!!!!

And I renamed both of them to be their original names.
    I like to put my rares has there names also.

Deleted
    It is a nice looking pet, i'll have to try that strategy out on my hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orrik View Post
    It's been up on my realm everyday as well. I gave up with all the competition between companion pet collectors and other hunters camping him ><
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    I just have to know am i the only unlucky one who has had the daily there every day since it poped up 2 days after cata came out
    I think you need to do the daily to change it. My daily only ever changes after I do it.

I'm kinda happy it's this way. Gives you all the time you need to look for Jadefang you need once you get the quest. As for myself, I've found the guy twice already. Once after camping him for about 2 hours, again the next day, doing the daily (I didn't turn it in after getting the Tiny Shale Spider) and my npcscan goes off. I tell a hunter friend and we use my tickers (They affect others as well as the user) to get up there.