Thread: Quick question

Quick question

Currently my druid has the Crusader title and all the titles that come with it (of Stormwind, of Ironforge, etc). If I transfer my druid off the current server that is on to another server will I lose my crusader title and have to regain it? And what will happen to the rest of Wrath reputation factions, will they stay exalted?

Everything will stay the same, the only difference is that the factions will change over to the Alliance/Horde equivalent. (Orgrimmar-Stormwind)(Silvermoon-Exodar)

If you were to switch servers with a realm first, the realm first achievements would then dissapear

Titles (of Ironforge / Darnassus, etc) reset only if you faction change. That's what i know.
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Gir View Post
    Everything will stay the same, the only difference is that the factions will change over to the Alliance/Horde equivalent. (Orgrimmar-Stormwind)(Silvermoon-Exodar)

If you were to switch servers with a realm first, the realm first achievements would then dissapear
    Thats not true. If you faction change, all your Tourney achievements will reset. (exept some of them) Kinda sucks to lose 300-400 achievementpoints cuz of that..

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Thats not true. If you faction change, all your Tourney achievements will reset. (exept some of them) Kinda sucks to lose 300-400 achievementpoints cuz of that..
    Now that I didn't know. I was thinking of the general concept of changing all your rep over. >.<;