Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Tyrande's Favorite Doll

So both me and a guildie have been trying for this stupid trinket forever, i'm at 76 NE solves at 525 he's at 80, just wondering how many of you have goten this and how many solves it took? im starting to go insane trying to get it already

Tyrande's Favorite Doll really what the hell!
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

have you not seen it? as a healer im also going for that trinket but im only at 320 arch. ive heared your chances of getting it are only 1% or so

Deleted
    about 30 completes 20 today spent 10hrs and plan doing the same tomorrow and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next... but then I may stop

yeah i always hear people complaining about Zin'rokh but this doll seems just as annoying, hopefully someone here got it quick so i can have some hope lol

10+ Year Old Account
    68 solves, every other NE rare, no trinklet.

"The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently sitting on 128 solves all Nelf rares apart from that, took a guildie 189 solves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently it took me only 96 to get the doll, felt like a whole lot more though. It was the last artifact I solved, and I was mainly concentrating on getting Tol'Vir treasures and the Night Elf ones were just a bonus. Currently sitting on over 3000 Night Elf fragments, and still no pattern.

I wish I could turn at least the fossil dig sites off..
    Last edited by erwil; 2010-12-23 at 02:50 AM. Reason: typo o/

15+ Year Old Account
    the doll is nothing compared to the dward staff... keep grinding folks
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    the doll is nothing compared to the dward staff... keep grinding folks
    Wow, thanks for the boost of confidence, seeing as that's what im going after next...lol but anyway i think they're all about equal chance at appearing

it took me 114 to get the trinket, and i wasn't even getting it to use it

Deleted
    How the hell can you track how many solves you've done?

My statistics tab wont work, it doesn't track cata stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Alkama View Post
    How the hell can you track how many solves you've done?
    /run print("Total artifacts"); for x=1,9 do local c=GetNumArtifactsByRace(x); local a =0; for y=1,c do local t = select(9, GetArtifactInfoByRace(x, y)); a=a+t;end local rn = GetArchaeologyRaceInfo(x); if( c > 1 ) then print(rn .. ": " .. a); end end

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    /run print("Total artifacts"); for x=1,9 do local c=GetNumArtifactsByRace(x); local a =0; for y=1,c do local t = select(9, GetArtifactInfoByRace(x, y)); a=a+t;end local rn = GetArchaeologyRaceInfo(x); if( c > 1 ) then print(rn .. ": " .. a); end end
    Oooh, Cheers <3

I got it at ~ arch 420. I continued solving NE until I had all of the NE rares, which was 69 NE solves total. (No joke one either number). However, I have had to continue to survey NE sites to get more Tol'vir, and I am now sitting on 4,000 NE fragments and 1700 Fossils with still no Scimitar, Scepter, or Vial of the Sands from Tol'vir.

Deleted
    I got it at 112 nelf solves. Got 3 tol'vir rares during the farm though, so I'm happy! ;D

Deleted
    83 nelf. Unfortunatly, i'm a warlock and without any alts. So... rottening in my bank. xD Atleast it counts for Professor!

got mine after 217 solves
    "Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure. When in fact to be proven wrong should be celebrated. It is [being elevated] to a new level of understanding." - Peter Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy
    ... I live in Texas and I have seen a TON of climate change in ONE day ...
    ZOMG! Play NES games in your browser!

What makes the night elf trinket bearable, is the fact that you'll get a few Tol'vir artifacts along the way, or that you'll get it while grinding for Tol'vir artifacts. Just aim for the Tol'vir mount and you'll be pleasantly surprised when you get a nice trinket too!