Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Got mine after about 60 or so solves. Yeah, I got a bit lucky.
    Then again, all I do is archeology atm so I easily spend +5h a day doing it.

200 and no trinket yet.

"Sorry guys- it's hotkeyed onto my mouse..."

I got really lucky, took me 65 NE solves.

I'm really lucky with archaeology it seems. Got it after like 30-40 solves, and had all the other NE stuff before that.

Now, that staff from Tol'Vir, that's a real bitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got it, but have no caster alts. So all I can do with it is make other people in my guild mad.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

I got mine fairly quick, hit 525 and within 24 hours I had mine, but i did also save up a bunch of nelf solves till I hit archy cap

60 NE solves of commons, plus all other NE rares. I did get Staff of Ammunae on my 6th Tol'vir solve though. Still looking for the Tol'vir ring and the NE trinket...

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Having around 140 nelf solves and still haven't seen the doll. Got every other nelf rare before christmas, so I have more or less given up on this item

56 Night elf solves, and I know I solved a good few after getting it before realizing I had everything from Night elf rares. The worst part for everyone here is that I'm never going to heal on any character. =\

Although I can't get the staff or sword or mount or any rare from 25 tol'vir solves in a row, 20 dwarf solves, 50 troll solves or 10 nerubian solves for my Professor title. >.>

I gotta tell you, it doesn't feel good getting bent over no-lube prison style by RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Deleted
    Got the doll after 45 NE solves - I guess I did 5-10 after 450.
    Staff after 137 dwarf solves.

Can't use either :-/

237 troll solves so far and no sword.

Going for the bug mount, so the NE trinket from my 3rd solve was a pleasant surprise, the ring from tol'vir from my 4th solve was also pretty lucky i guess. :F

Rng

Nobody know how far RNG can go?

Quote Originally Posted by tho-kva2 View Post
    Nobody know how far RNG can go?
    It can go on indefinately, if you're totally unlucky.

I was down to 2 NE rares to go yesterday - The Gown and the Doll. Guess which one I got? Yeah... the Gown. I had some pretty unpleasant thoughts for the RNG over that one, since I do want the trinket. But oh no. NO. Of course not, we're going to drag it out...

...oh, and... the Gown was my #10 rare for Associate Professor title. Fffff. I'm still fishing for the Qiraji mount anyway, so meh, it'll come eventually. ONE DAY. (For either the doll or the mount... lol.) All the commons from fossil are little bits of cash and more towards my Diggerest title right now anyway... after that... just money. *shrug* Something at least for my effort of fishing around for something I want.

(Which I am still convinced the Arch Qiraji is/will be easier to get then the damn red one from AQ40. At least solo/small farming for Red, anyway... Arch I can just loiter around between instances or such.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaysha View Post
    It can go on indefinately, if you're totally unlucky.
    damn.. im always unlucky at this stuff.. well im "only" at 158 iyet so ill just keep going xD

Took me <70 for the trink, followed by <90 for zin'rokh.

Unfortunatly, the dwarf staff still eludes me after 130 so far, and as nice as the chunk of int from the trink is, I could really do with that staff.

Got this a lot quicker than I expected, especially in comparison to a friend working on the Troll weapon. Only problem is I'm now hoping to NOT get anymore NE sites, about as useful as Fossil ones atm :s

got it =)
    at 163 NE

98 solves for me, keep it up, you'll get it eventually, and hopefully sooner than later

Deleted
    got it after 247 nightelf solves... really hate rng, now i only need the bug-mount from tol'vir, 51 solves and still counting : (