Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Here's my hairy brother from another mother!
    I love your dog's expression in this pic, so adorable!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    Kinda spamed photos and they don't fit right sorry there but he is my baby LOL
    Cute! It looks like you guys have a ton of fun together. I highly suggest you get a pulling harness for your doggy though since that type of strain can be extremely damaging to his trachea and add all sorts of strain to his body.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Here's my hairy brother from another mother!
    That's one good looking dog!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love you all, but please stop quoting massive posts with 4902384290 images, it makes it annoying to scroll through! <3 (Hint: break the image tags in the quote)
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Why did a moderator add the warning to my post and removed the image tags? That's discriminating. So what that they're spiders, some people are afraid of spiders, others are afraid of dogs, yet we see dog pics everywhere. ;(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Why did a moderator add the warning to my post and removed the image tags? That's discriminating. So what that they're spiders, some people are afraid of spiders, others are afraid of dogs, yet we see dog pics everywhere. ;(
    Because spiders are creepy as fuck.

It's for the same reason gory images are a link to the image rather than a posting of the image itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's this lady in my apartment building when ever I walk my dog out into the hallway and she's out there she has a panic attack and hugs the wall.
    She can't even look at one lol.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

If spiders are now considered offensive...... I don't want to live on this planet anymore................................................................

This is Bubba J (warning spiders):
    http://i.imgur.com/rcGVigf.jpg

And this is Jamal:
    http://i.imgur.com/NQbJkpo.jpg

They're living in my bathroom.
    If they're "tame" I don't see the problem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbruz View Post
    But this thread needs more Rottweilers.

This is the only image if our only current rottweiler that I could find We used to have 10 in the house many years ago, my parents have bred them for 25 years I think. Have about 20 dogs atm but they're mostly pugs and pomerians, might post pics later!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I totally forgot there was a pets megathread! I haz pet nao

This is Charlie. He's a five year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever who we rescued last Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Bpx7CAOl.jpg[img]

This is Charlie. He's a five year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever who we rescued last Sunday.
    I can see his old man soul showing! Also how dare you not pm me the pics first!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post

Doggy!
    Aww congrats on the new friend! I LOVE Chesapeake Bay Retrievers and this guy has the sweetest face. Good on you for rescuing!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my one and a half year old Rottweiler(50%), Black Labrador(25%) and Border Collie(25%) mix, Samie. There was a hermit off the river where I work who had a few of these breed, unfortunately he passed away and by the time anyone thought about the dogs all but two had wandered into the wild. Saw one the other day, much longer fur and a whole lot shaggier looking, but the coloring is there. But let me tell you, she is 45 Lbs of furious puppy! She saved my life once, and caught a thief in my backyard who was trying to pry sheet metal from my shed- this vigilant guard dog barked, growled and tackled the man, biting his arm and leaving him with serious lacerations which required stitches. Another time when we were out on the river I was in the water sawing a log, and she barked a couple warning barks as two five-plus foot gators slid into the water not even a yard from me, allowed me to climb up onto the log, pulled my .44 and emptied six into one, the other left. Finished pulling that log from the channel, and brought home dinner. -I- would have been dinner if it weren't for the pooch! <3

Her hobbies include hunting, playing tug-of-war or fetch, and lap-dogging while I play video-games. She's a amazingly good swimmer, but she really doesn't care to much to jump into the water, which may be in part to the gator / moccasin infested river I work off of though.

Edit: When I found her she was only a little over a month old, I have puppy pictures and video that I still get teary eyed watching.

One of our dogs ^^!
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I can see his old man soul showing! Also how dare you not pm me the pics first!
    Yea I realized after I posted that I forgot to PM you... and then I got distracted at work /fail

Deleted
    I used to have a Spider in my room, I don't know how it got in and it wasn't larger than half my thumb, including the legs, but it felt like having something like this http://svensguide.com/wp-content/upl..._Dads_hand.jpg in the room, constantly on the prowl, staring hungrily at my neck and my Red Bull.

It didn't get better when it randomly disappeared and never showed up again.

We also have a King Charles Spaniel much like this one, called Lady because it fits, with a brown spot on her forehead that resembles a heart!

Just chilling on a Caturday:

Jack Russel Terrier

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    [img]http://puu.sh/41Up0/a0e26be069.jpg[img]

One of our dogs ^^!
    I usually dislike these kind of dogs, small dogs, with a passion but yours seems very nice. The fur, and its colour, is pretty nice and so are his ears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Just chilling on a Caturday:
    (Snip)

Jack Russel Terrier
    (Snip)
    That Jack Russel Terrier is so cute, my old man has a Teacup Jack Russel Terrier and the little snausage' has that Jack Russel energy, and the Terrier pomposity. Such a 'tude on those dudes. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Jack Russel Terrier
    is that the one that was snarling as your previous avatar?
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.