Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I got a kitteh.

Her name is Sheba and she's born on 22nd of August (same day as Layne Staley from AIC, lulz).
    Her mother and father are Siamese, without papers but they looked exactly like that. My little kitteh has long hair, so she will probably be closer to Balinese cat (Siam-Angora cross).
    When I brought her home, I had a huge anxiety attack or something, I had planned to get a cat for at least two weeks and thought of everything, but at that moment when I had her here, it somehow seemed so overwhelming.... don't get me wrong, she's a well-behaving kitty and I didn't get scared of something specific but more like... about everything... the responsibility in general. It was a surprise for myself too and I still can't understand how I could feel that about something I was so excited about... Why I write this... if anyone had similar thing with their new pets, you could PM me about it maybe... I already googled it too and it's not very uncommon for people with anxiety problems.

Anyway, she's a very good kitty.

Sure I'll join in, these are my wuppies. All 4 are spayed/neutered and purebred Yellow Labrador Retrievers!{None of them are related}

This is my primary female Khalus or {Nick ~ Scrumple Butt}:

This is Kunae or {Nick ~ Tank Buddy}:

And my pair of new pups I rescued from stupid people on Craig's List:

Natira {Nick ~ Weasel} on the left and Talyn {Nick ~ Boney Butt Buddy} on the right.

These pics were taken a little over a month ago, the pups are much larger now! Am quite surprised how much taller they've grown over the 2 adults. A good 2-4in taller and not even 10mo old yet...
    Last edited by Khalus; 2013-11-04 at 03:19 AM.

That's my Rosie about 3 years ago. She's 7 years old, and she nearly died this weekend. Thankfully, she is alive and starting to be back to normal. She's my retriever mix (golden retriever, plus what looks like flat-coated or black lab). I call her my black golden retriever.

Deleted
    Ohh Holly is so cute! My bf love this breed :P I will show him your puppy tommorow. Do you have more photos?:P

Deleted
    Managed to get proper pics of my kitty.

This is Scochi, and I recently had to take him in from my grandma.He got his jaw broken as a puppy and now his tongue is always sticking out.Doesn't like stairs and being picked up, so we figured he probably got tossed down a flight of stairs by his original owner.Also quite good at clearing rooms with atomic farts.

Deleted
    New pic of my 5 months old baby Oskar. Still less than half adult size.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    New pic of my 5 months old baby Oskar. Still less than half adult size.
    Oi he is growing fast
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    Dayum. Looking good.

Wish I could have one.

Deleted
    My little baby girl - the picture is one year old.

Last edited by mmoc1aeb0fb3f3; 2013-11-24 at 12:06 PM.

Deleted
    All my little ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    Dayum you Estonians be weird. Nice snails tho, look awesome.

Cheers from Latvia.
    Ha, thanks.
    It's not about Estonians though, just me and a couple of other weirdos, it's painfully rare hobby here. So rare I actually had to order the two little ones from Finland because couldn't find anyone keeping/selling white snails in Estonia. Probably didn't even exist here before I kinda imported them. Also had 2 extra dark-shelled whites (like my smallest one) that I sold to a buddy, she wanted "special snails" too.
    If anything, the UK people are weird, because all the snail communities I've found from the internet are UK based.

10+ Year Old Account
    A very short video of the fox dog being petted. Even though I am doing the petting in the video, I still like to watch it. Very relaxing

Deleted
    New pic of my sweet little angel.

This is my girl, Korra. She's named after the Avatar.

Last edited by Orrik; 2013-12-01 at 06:14 AM.

Teddy, Sir 'Scared-of-stairs'

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

http://imgur.com/a/sZ5Gl

An album of dog vs stick, its blurry though.

About the only one in focus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/sZ5Gl

An album of dog vs stick, its blurry though.

<snip>

About the only one in focus
    I thought it was a wild hog in this picture. They are all around my house recently so just so familiar...

Deleted
    Is that your dog, Xan?

This is Ellie - she is amazing and my bestest friend. She is my parents, but she is really mine >.>

I have 2 cats - Moe and Babs -

Moe is a seal-point Siamese and Babs is black.

This is before they saw me

and after - he pulled his paw away like he got caught being too cute or something.

And one last one of Babs - cause she is so darn cute

“What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking