Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyPang View Post
    Is there any capability to make our pets more smart feeding them with vitamin-enriched foods? scientifically, vitamin and minerals affect the intelligence of a human. I'm wondering if vitamin and minerals could affect our pets?
    100% yes, if you feed them fish oil then they can learn karate and shit

Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    The one and only, Evolving Azeroth! (and Sweden)
    Don't judge her by her mom's horrid photography skills, but this is my oldest and dearest Syrian hamster, Poppy, 1 year and 5 months of age:

I also have her daughter here, Skrållan, but I find her incredibly difficult to capture on camera... 1: She's never still in one place. 2: Her color makes her disappear against the color theme in here... -_-'

Gonna snap her one of these days, until then you'll get this shitty photo I took her first night away from mom:

Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    Classic servers in total EU/US: 73. Retail servers EU/Russia: 160, 60+ High/Full.
    "BuT ClAsSiC CaRrIeS ReTaIL HuRR"

My sister has a pinser, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Don't judge her by her mom's horrid photography skills, but this is my oldest and dearest Syrian hamster, Poppy, 1 year and 5 months of age:

I also have her daughter here, Skrållan, but I find her incredibly difficult to capture on camera... 1: She's never still in one place. 2: Her color makes her disappear against the color theme in here... -_-'

Gonna snap her one of these days, until then you'll get this shitty photo I took her first night away from mom:

i love hamsters, i got one at a very difficult time in my life (lady) , she was syrian and silky (never understood what that meant lol) and looked exactly like the picture of yours

she was absolutely fantastic and i have had a couple since (pippin, socks, both amazing).

an ex loved them also, she had one that she would let out of the cage and he would respond to being called if we couldnt find him, he was fantastic!

i was so upset after pippin that i didnt get another but am getting a new cage soon

when this is over, i am getting a new cage for another one, my local pets at home has a rescue section, i think i will get one from there.

also these are their cages

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Little-Frie...8-c44f2e1370d4