Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So many cute pets!

My not so very impressed 5 year old weimaraner Mille^^

Looks like Gizmo from the Gremlins! So cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awww omg, everyone has such adorable pets! Lemme figure out how to post pictures and I'll put some up of my Allura =)

Awww I can't yet =( Don't have enough posts to be able to link images and stuffies *Sad kitten*
    Last edited by Kiyiya; 2011-01-06 at 09:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyiya View Post
    Awww omg, everyone has such adorable pets! Lemme figure out how to post pictures and I'll put some up of my Allura =)

Awww I can't yet =( Don't have enough posts to be able to link images and stuffies *Sad kitten*
    I don't know if its bannable but you can post the link and in place of . put DOT

For example - wwwDOTgoogleDOTcom

Whoever wants to visit that link can just replace the DOT with .

I know I'll take the trouble to look at a cute animal.

Quote Originally Posted by wallowire View Post

this is my baby, maya, shes sitting on my feet atm snoring like a man
    I love this thread. Cute animals and cute girls.
    Last edited by neoscorpio; 2011-01-07 at 08:37 AM.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Haldurion View Post
    I don't care if this is off-topic, but I think you're very pretty. =3
    second that motion. +1 for the pirabbit

---------- Post added 2011-01-07 at 08:44 AM ----------

P.S. i don't have any pics to post, but anyone got a husky? I LOVE huskys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koryn View Post
    second that motion. +1 for the pirabbit

---------- Post added 2011-01-07 at 08:44 AM ----------

P.S. i don't have any pics to post, but anyone got a husky? I LOVE huskys
    I believe I've already seen a husky pic in this thread. Go through all the pages, you might find it. Even if you don't, there are lots of other cute pets here.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

I should take a look at off-topic more often. Like the pictures

Here are some of my 10 month old Shiba Inu 'Taro'

This was on the first day I got him.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://img707.imageshack.us/i/picture109m.jpg/

^ Raven and Halo kitties when they were much younger

V My goat, Melfina... had to give her away when I went to college because my parents didn't want to take care of her :<

http://img218.imageshack.us/i/img0537hn.jpg/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tsyko View Post
    I should take a look at off-topic more often. Like the pictures

Here are some of my 10 month old Shiba Inu 'Taro'

This was on the first day I got him.
    Beautiful dog. I don't see this breed too often where I live, which is a shame, they are great dogs.

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by Bearfist View Post
    http://img707.imageshack.us/i/picture109m.jpg/

^ Raven and Halo kitties when they were much younger

V My goat, Melfina... had to give her away when I went to college because my parents didn't want to take care of her :<

http://img218.imageshack.us/i/img0537hn.jpg/
    Can I feed to goat? =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay so I'm glad I can do this now!

Name: Allura
    Dame: Scarlet (red/white)
    Sire: Dakota (Solid white)
    Breed: Wire furred red/white husky
    Breeder: Christa Ward

Picture from the breeder that caused me to yip and drive 3 hours to get her!

This was on our ride home, she slept the entire 3 hours, knew then she would be mellow ^^

These two were taken at work, yes I took her to work =)

Peek a boo! ^.^

Who on earth could resist that face?!

I hate you D=

So spoiled, she has her own memory foam mattress dog bed!

And yet she still steals my bed!!

So sorry about the amount of pictures, but I couldn't just pick one ;-; it was just.. too.. hard...

Other dogs in my home (I bought them for mom but they are my babies as well)

Minnie the Chihuahua

Penny the Dachshund

And finally my brothers pitbull Sandy. He has a rat terrier but I don't like the lil terror from hell -.-

My Puppies

These are Me and my wifes Dogs, Charlie is 3 Cambria is only 4 months
    Last edited by Revenger; 2011-01-08 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Added Photo

My pet rock Sam :]

10+ Year Old Account
    These pictures were from when I was like 16, now I'm 20 but I kinda look the same xD but these are my babies <3

This is "Marles Lee Ray" (souds like Charles but with an "M") sorry if its too big i dont know how to re-size it

Woot and i found my Doomys pic..i named him doomy after the car in Beetlejuice!
    Last edited by Hunkyjock; 2011-01-08 at 09:33 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for huge pictures!

Tito, my sweet pitbull. We saved and kept him from my boyfriend's uncaring father and got him an emergency surgery to relieve a blockage in his intestines. He was very emaciated and ill.

Reggie, our chihuahua/aussie shepherd cross from the pound.

Heidi, our 11 year old standard poodle that has suffered with Adison's all her life. Despite her condition, she is very happy and playful.

Calvin, our skittish yet sweet outdoor cat.

Tucker, the super cute and even lazier Scottish Fold. He is the reason for my random suicide jumps off cliffs and "alkhdkfhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj" whispers.

Tinkerbell, our other sweet yet slightly evil outdoor kitty.

Desparado Slick (just Slick for short), my paint horse.

Slick again <3

Deleted
    Bah, with all respect, but the Husky-breed isn't really the couch-warmer type. And definitely not for people with only one dog because they are very pack-dependant (breed closer to the wolves, cba to look up the excat term, but that's why). To add it up the pulling is written to their genes as well as hours of acitivities and puzzles needed per day, and a husky without those needs fulfilled is indeed a very sad husky.

I don't of course know about your live's situation so I don't judge you in any way, but especially in USA it's a common practice to get a husky because they are so cute (and those lovely blue eyes......), not because you meet the needs of the breed. Also loads of problems arise when many of the "kennels" are rather shady kennels (or often the horrible "puppy factories") who give 'em to the new owners before the puppies reach at least the age of seven weeks.

Sure the lines in USA have proapbly descented to the more couch-potato style (and breeding the lines ownards to get certain looks and colors & for the shows, which is so terrible that I'm left speechles), but they still hold the genes of their ancestors. For the good of all the little huskies out there it would be the best to not to get 'em if you cannot meet their requirements.

If you have a chance just try to get to see some sleddog huskies at the work! They love that stuff, running, pulling! It's an amazing sight, and every husky should get to fullfill those needs in a some form or another.

Again, please don't take this personally. I'm just completely horrified by the husky-keeping cultures in certain places like Spain (IT'S AN ARCTIC DAMMIT WITH THICK, ARCTIC FUR!) and USA.
    Last edited by mmoc6b26a43572; 2011-01-08 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Origano View Post
    Bah, with all respect, but the Husky-breed isn't really the couch-warmer type. And definitely not for people with only one dog because they are very pack-dependant (breed closer to the wolves, cba to look up the excat term, but that's why). To add it up the pulling is written to their genes as well as hours of acitivities and puzzles needed per day, and a husky without those needs fulfilled is indeed a very sad husky.

I don't of course know about your live's situation so I don't judge you in any way, but especially in USA it's a common practice to get a husky because they are so cute (and those lovely blue eyes......), not because you meet the needs of the breed. Also loads of problems arise when many of the "kennels" are rather shady kennels (or often the horrible "puppy factories") who give 'em to the new owners before the puppies reach at least the age of seven weeks.

Sure the lines in USA have proapbly descented to the more couch-potato style (and breeding the lines ownards to get certain looks and colors & for the shows, which is so terrible that I'm left speechles), but they still hold the genes of their ancestors. For the good of all the little huskies out there it would be the best to not to get 'em if you cannot meet their requirements.

If you have a chance just try to get to see some sleddog huskies at the work! They love that stuff, running, pulling! It's an amazing sight, and every husky should get to fullfill those needs in a some form or another.

Again, please don't take this personally. I'm just completely horrified by the husky-keeping cultures in certain places like Spain (IT'S AN ARCTIC DAMMIT WITH THICK, ARCTIC FUR!) and USA.
    Alaska is part of the United States. I also feel the same resentment toward Pit-bulls. I think Pit-bulls should be banned they are way too unpredictable and dangerous, the same with Rottweilers.
    Last edited by muto; 2011-01-09 at 04:39 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Alaska is part of the United States. I also feel the same resentment toward Pit-bulls. I think Pit-bulls should be banned they are way too unpredictable and dangerous, the same with Rottweilers.
    Do not form your opinions off stereotypes. Pitbulls and Rottweilers are extremely gentle and intelligent breeds. I've seen more aggressive Chihuahuas and Labradors than both of these breeds. It all depends on their upbringing, like any other living being.